Sheridan-Douglas Tarot: new printing

gregory

WAY up this thread, he posted (he is a member here) and his PM and website are under his sig.

Wendywu

nisaba said:
<jumps on Wendywu and squeezes her until she begs for mercy>Me too, me too!

D'yer think he would give us denatured copies if we begged and offered him chocolate?

*splutter* I dunno, I carn't breeeve!!

I'll beg - you give chocolate. I don't think I could bring myself to give chocolate away ....

Or, you beg, and if Mr Douglas says yes, I'll get himself to print you a copy :)

nisaba

:lightbulb:

I know! I have a copy of the book.

1) I'll send it to you.

2) you photocopy the B&W pics and enlarge them.

3) You make a Spawn of S-D for ytourself, and on e for me.

Of course, the book is more-than-slightly foxed over the decades, so the cards will come out in a nice array of varying shades of brown, which will only make it seem all that much more antique and authentic! Win-win!

Wendywu

I have a copy of the book too! Mine isn't foxed \:(. If you want the aged, authentic bit then send yours...

You go and beg. I'll scan. Himself can do the decks.

nisaba

The begging has been done. I await the results.

strings of life

Oh, what a great idea Wendywu! He is so humble and cheerful in his emails. I saved the one that I have when I bought the deck from his web site.

The Sheridan-Douglas is such an amazing deck. Perfect in oh so many ways. The colors, the line-art, so many of the cards.

[smiles]

Part of me thinks that I should be happy with the reprint edition that I have (2006), but the vintage sort-of-collector side of me wants the original too.

Wendywu

I actually prefer the 2006, but I want a b&w line drawing deck too .... })

strings of life

Wendywu said:
...but I want a b&w line drawing deck too .... })
I want one too! In black and white [dreams]. Make it happen :laugh:.

nisaba

Well ... I begged ...

Wendywu

Give him time to think, and to realise that we are nice people

:D:D:D