Sleeping with my deck

Grizabella

The only time I've ever had any dreams that might have been about a deck was when I first got the Morgan Greer. I had extremely vividly colored dreams, the colors used in the deck. It didn't involve deck images, though. Just those colors. I'm not even all that fond of that particular deck, either, but it seems like I've read that it was created with a lot of color symbolism, so maybe that influenced my dreams. I always dream in color, but just not in those vivid Morgan Greer colors.

nisaba

Lately, I've been sleeping with books about Cubism. Should I worry?

<cackle> Years ago, I did some life-modelling for a well-respected art school, and a couple of the students would give me some of their sketches. For years, I had a yellow gouache sketch of me "jackknifed" (sitting on the floor, legs outstretched, hands on ankles) from one artist who disappeared without trace, and another wonderfully Cubist sketch in blue and red of my fingers (which had long nails at the time) interwoven through my stubby little toes. It was a standout. That was years ago, though, and somewhere I lost it. The girl that did the yellow one was good, but the boy who did the Cubist one was a genius!

Perhaps someone could do a Cubist Tarot <sigh>. I'd be happy to model <grin>

Not sure I'd want to sleep with it at all, though!

rota

Cubist Tarot, you say.... hmmm.