Someone out there that stopped buying new decks?

Yellow_Munky

i am one of those people unfortunately......although it is not like i want to.....

I am a 3rd year college student........my tuition is almost $24,000 and i heard that they are going to increase it to $800 more for this upcoming year T___T.........thus i don't have the extra money to buy them, even though i have a job and HAD a loan......i am so sad....T_____T

there are so many new decks out there that i really want to go. alas, i must wait until i think i have enough money to buy a new deck.......perhaps after i finish graduate school......in, oh say, 3-4 years.

Grigori

I stopped buying decks once, as I had all the ones I wanted and didn't know of anymore that interested me. It was the saddest 2 days of my life })

My sales resistance has greatly increased recently, as I pretty much only use 5 of my decks and any others that I may buy one day would be for interest sake rather than practical use. I really do have too many already. But I do have a wishlist again, I'm just not in a hurry to hand over my credit card :)

Mabuse

The economic downturn

Well, I've stopped. We are in a recession, you know!

tigerlily

Erm...no. Although I actually can't afford it :| But I restrict myself to one deck a month and it mustn't cost more than € 20,-
(which means that sadly I won't own some oop decks like Waking the Wild Spirit :( )

It's not as if I'm a collector - I just want those decks on my wishlist (which is not as extensive as some lists I've seen }) ), then I'll stop... and switch to oracles... *sigh*

WolfSpirit

similia said:
I stopped buying decks once, as I had all the ones I wanted and didn't know of anymore that interested me. It was the saddest 2 days of my life })

:laugh:
I doubt if I will ever stop buying decks entirely but the pace at which I buy decks has slowed down considerably.
As long as I still have a wishlist I have not really stopped I have only slowed down. I doubt if there will ever be a time when there is not a single deck I want.

Brammetje

celticnoodle said:
if anyone has this deck for sale---let me know! PLEASE! :)

It looks like a lot of fun indeed :)
And oracle decks do not count :) only tarot :D

xx
Bramina

Brammetje

Yellow_Munky said:
I am a 3rd year college student........my tuition is almost $24,000 and i heard that they are going to increase it to $800 more for this upcoming year T___T.........

what these are the costs for your education??
I live of half of that each year :)

celticnoodle

similia said:
:laugh: :thumbsup:

Alta

I like buying decks. It isn't a deliberate action, but I do buy fewer mostly because I like fewer now. Stopping would be really saddening, it would mean I wouldn't allow myself to get some really great new deck.

:D

NightQueen

I havent stopped....I have control now, it was an addiction lol:D