South East Asia tsunami

NeXoRiouS

I'm living in Singapore. Though slight tremors are felt in some distant areas, no harm was done.

If anyone were to look at the epicenter of the quake, it is at the tip of sumatra. The uniqueness of this tsunami can be seen from its location. Why am I trying to say? If you're able to see what countries the tsunami harmed, the main aim of the tsunami was not intended to create any real damage. It is a wake up call.

Moreover, look at the map again, Singapore is only 300km away from the epicenter whereas compared to India which is further away. It seems as though Singapore has been 'protected' to avoid the flush.

Yes, the deaths are still counting but it does not mean a punishment.

In fact, this tsunami has also helped to put a temporary stop to the tension between India and Pakistan.

Astrology should be able to tell which are the planets involved and lead to which deity in charge. I really hope someone could do a research on it. Tsunami > Cause > Deity In charge > Main aim.

Just a suggestion but it will definitely be very interesting.

Kissa

NeXoRiouS said:
If you're able to see what countries the tsunami harmed, the main aim of the tsunami was not intended to create any real damage. It is a wake up call.

i don't follow you...

what kind of a wake up call 120,000 victims (still counting) is??? the tsumani doesn't have brains, neither do earthquakes so i don't think they can have any intentions. they just happen.

i really cannot limit my views of the catastroph to the countries touched because it touched the whole world, first because of the many different nationalities harmed and also because scientifically the Earth is proven to be touched.

sorry for not being pleasant. i just read the list of the missing Finns. sometimes 4 or 5 persons with the same family name are missing. we are all touched. there will be empty sits in classrooms when kids return to school on jan. 10th. how do you explain this to your kids? that the tsumani didn't mean to kill their school buddy??????

re: astrology, there was an enormous earthquake in Iran last year on Christmas Day or Dec 26th. dunno if it can be related.

please if you can afford it, send money to help the victims. it's the only practical way to help them. and of course, you can pray/light up candles.

kissa

Asher

Some additional astrolgical info

Using Scorpio's chart info, I ran some asteroids/Arabic parts. Very interesting...

The chart has Neptune (water) conjunct the ascendant in the first house, which, in mundane astrology, represents the country as a whole. We also find Uranus (earthquakes) in this house, in the water sign of Pisces -- an unexpected test of our faith/determination. But, most interesting, is the asteroid Siva (Hindu deity of destruction) is conjunct Neptune & the ascendant (destruction by water).

Asteroid Ani (earthquakes) is in a wide conjunction to the Moon in the 5th house (earthquake damage, and places for entertainment/amusement/vacation).

Asteroid Siwa (also destruction) is conjunct Chiron in the 12th house (suffering, desperation, need, loss, unhealthy condition).

Asteroid Dodona (flood) is conjunct Jupiter (= huge flood) in the 9th house
(foreign places, the incomprehensible).

Asteroid Kolga (waves) conjunct the Midheaven (in the public eye). Also conjunct the MC is the Asteroid BAM (hard impact). And, asteroid Waterfield (literally water in the field) is conjunct Saturn (lessons, restrictions) in the 6th house (public health/sickness of the country) opposite Chiron.

Arabic Parts:
Catastrophe -- 2nd house (what the country needs to survive)
Damage -- 3rd house (all means of inland transit, dissemination of information, neighboring nations)
Death and Disaster -- also 3rd house, conjunct North Node
Sudden parting -- 5th house (places of amusement, entertainment, vacation spots) conjunct the Moon
Tragedy & Fatality -- 7th house (foreign affairs -- we are seeing the world come to the aid of this tragedy)
Unusual events -- 9th house (foreign travel, foreign cultures) conjunct Jupiter (excesses)

Sources:
Schwartz, Asteroid Name Encyclopedia
Munkasey, Astrological Thesaurus (House Keywords)
Green, Raphael & Carter, Mundane Astrology

Asher

NeXoRiouS

Sorry Kissa for not stating the message clearly. Natural disasters have no brains - for that I can't answer. However, it is a tool. A tool just like a gun. If it is a tool, who uses it?

You can say natural disasters have no intention, it just happens. However there's always a reason behind everything. Science has explained what caused earthquakes (plate shifts etc) and tsunami and so forth. However, my point of saying it as a wake up call because no one up there is trying to cause total destruction of any kind. It is in a location that aims at different places. I live in Singapore which is only 300km away, why wasn't it targetted? Singapore is only A DOT on the world map. As compared to the Maldive islands that have a small shape on the maps that got submerged.

I'm sorry I strayed from the topic. I'm just trying to say someone up there are just doing their jobs.

Anyway, Asher you've provided very interesting information. Especially
But, most interesting, is the asteroid Siva (Hindu deity of destruction) is conjunct Neptune & the ascendant (destruction by water).
We also find Uranus (earthquakes) in this house, in the water sign of Pisces -- an unexpected test of our faith/determination.

This relates to what I'm saying.

horoskope88

NeXoRiouS said:
Astrology should be able to tell which are the planets involved and lead to which deity in charge.

I was thinking about a presiding deity for this disaster too. Being Thai, I was shocked to see footage of the Thai flag -my flag- getting thrashed around in the waves. To try to find some meaning from this, I considered it from a symbolic standpoint.

In classical mythology, earthquakes and tsunamis are attributed to Poseidon, also known as Neptune, when he is displeased. With an angry stomp of his foot, he could cause an earthquake; with his trident, he could send huge waves inland, wiping out coastal villages. So I guess the question becomes: How have we, as a modern society, angered Poseidon?

I think the answer lies in astrology. Poseidon's namesake planet, Neptune, is the planet of boundless compassion, right? Neptune is the planet that says, "The greatest illusion is seperatedness," the planet dissolves boundaries and barriers between people, beliefs, cultures, nations, to the realization that we are all one.

So it's become my conclusion, then, that last week's disaster in south Asia is a big wake-up call to the world from Neptune. He's saying, "Hey! You humans have forgotten how to live together in peace; you've forgotten you're all on the same team! So here's your chance to show that you guys can pull together as a team to help each other, to demonstrate that you can all work together (Neptune dissolves boundaries, it rules assimilation, right?)! Here's your chance to practice acts of compassion!"

As author Caroline W. Casey would say, "Let's make this into the most compassionate and kind world we can dream up!"

How has everyone else tried to make sense of this?

NeXoRiouS

Thanks horoskope88! These words are what I've also been thinking of!

Though it's a 'sad' way to use natural disasters to put message through, death is only an illusion. The message is known by me, you, here, people all over but sadly not to everyone. Despite that, its sufficient, the message they are sending has reached our docks.

The call is not just for asians. It's to everyone. People don't understand the real message because they didn't perceive beyond what's death. Embrace ourselves from the shocks and spread the message to the rest. Mother nature is 'dying'. Pollution, melting poles, uv rays, dying trees, nuclear after-effects and etc... People are still fighting one another over things they can't bring to the next life.

The real people who need help are not those who's houses got washed away, family got disappeared. It is us. We're the ones who in deep shXt.

paradoxx

a follow up to Asher

Asteroid Hind (Hindu) was at 1 Scorpio, Mars was following up behind at 0 Scorpio and have since then been in a steady continual conjunction to the degree, they are as of new years eve @ 4Scorpio. By the time they sepearate there should be a confirmable death toll.

Jupiter in Libra also forces the realization that if we take the effort to do this correctly, then everyone will prosper once things are back in order after the long haul of repair gets underway. Good news was almost drowned out over the disaster, but the Ozone hole has decreased this last year. I fear that it may not stay that way, this year was far too dry, but cultivation of the positive is how we persevere through the negative.

Cerulean

Horoskope88's question

Horoskope88 asks...
How has everyone else tried to make sense of this?

Oh Horoskope88, a co-worker whose father's family lost an aunt in that area--he is a native of Ceylon (he said it was okay to call his region by this name), he said Xmas Eve was joyful for the place his family was had snow for the first time in several years...and Sunday was one of those nightmare days where they had a list of people to call to find out who was alive...he spoke of the Buddhist holiday and the gathering of his friends and family and those sharing the news. They called from one of the states in the U.S. to family and friends in those areas.

For his family, every worship weekend, he exchanges a threaded bracelet of one of the five colors of the flag from their Buddhist temple that he sees friends and family in...it is next to his Lance Armstrong bracelet. The contributions he makes to such things can be seen as bright as a sleeve on his arm.

I was thinking of his contributions and bright threaded bracelets, my looking at bracelets that show the causes we support.

I am going to find something like that soon.

Regards

Cerulean

NeXoRiouS

It's understandable that everyone sees Death as a big thing. However it is not. As in Tarot, Death is only transformation, it is the destruction of illusion. Souls don't die. The fact is souls can't die. We just change and take another form.

A couple of friends and I can't wait to die. Not because we detest living. There is so much more bliss back 'home'. However the reason why we remain alive is to finish our jobs.

Death is not a big hoo-ha. It's just one step closer to the One.

Furthermore, those killed by the disaster aren't going to be pushed into depths of torturing hells. They died for a cause. To prove a point. It's not like they are not going come back as our descendants except for those who refuse to leave home.

The truth is, we all have free will. If we're going to die for a cause, we have to allow permission or else we won't die. All of us have made our choices long time ago.

See beyond physical death and the wonders of it will shine upon us.

Diana

edited. (I was asked to edit one line. I prefer to edit the whole post in this case.)