South East Asia tsunami

rainwolf

maria42airam said:
I was reading this morning in my "This Day in History" email that on December 28, 1908 at 5:20 A.M. a very bad earthquake hit the Straits of Messina in southern Italy.

How would an astrology beginner go about comparing the location of the various planets on that day versus the one this year?

www.alabe.com makes birthcharts but that shows where the planets are...

paradoxx

June 17th

three earthquakes have hit California in this last week, So I unearthed this thread and using Ashers asteroid listings we have an interesting situaiton:

Dodona-21 Libra
Ani-24 cancer
Siwa-20 aries
Siva-28 capricorn
Kolga-6 sagittarius rx

Siwa (destruction)is conjunct the north node of the moon in opposition to Dodona (flood) which is in conjunction to asteroids America and Washingtonia. to add to this, the moon has transited over these degrees on Thurdsday, when the latest (so far) earthquake hit east of l.A.

Ani (earthquake) is wedged between Venus and Mercury from the rear and Saturn in front. This has been an eerie week for this kind of news after the massive damage done in Indonesia (but they found a buried city, so its give and take). Siva (destruction) is thankfully void of course for now, especially with Kolga (waves) in oppostion to Vesta (commitment ot work) thus putting some strain on the fishing industry. Also electric needs may be interrupted through this next week, save your information regularly and stay safe.