Spooky tarot questions for taroteers

Brammetje

Did you ever gave a tarotdeck away that you used to read with, and how did you feel about that?

-------------------------Yes it felt right

What do you do with decks that have a negative feeling about them?

-------------------------When it is because of the imagery I stop reading with it and give it away or I will try to sell it. When it is because of my own thoughts and feelings I try to do a cleansing.

How did your deck get a negative vibe?

-------------------------Because of my own thoughts or perhaps because I have a problem with crowley? That's the only deck I have that ever had such a vibe. I have my doubts about the Tarot of ceremonial magick as well. I have not read or looked into it for a long time.

What do you do to protect your deck from bad influences?

------------------------Spending time cherishing them, and with prayers. I use a silk cloth and a wooden box for almost all decks I have.

Ever had someone shuffling your cards and felt that they were not treating them right? What did you do?

------------------------Yes, I tried to get them back politely. This happened quite a few times, now I have just one deck I use for reading with others. It actually became one of my favorites.

Have you ever destroyed a tarot deck? How did you do it? How did it feel.

------------------------I have been thinking about it but I never did it.

What do you think happens with your favorite deck after you pass away.

------------------------ Hopefully it comes into the hands of someone who is very happy and helped with it.

full deck

Brammetje said:
. . . Have you ever destroyed a tarot deck? How did you do it? How did it feel.

------------------------I have been thinking about it but I never did it.
You are having naughty thoughts then . . . :)