Tarot Connection

woodland.goddess

Hello All,

I am considering purchasing a deck from Tarot Connection for a friend who is uncomfortable with online buying. However, I have never ordered anything from the site before, has anyone here purchased from there before? Was the experience good?

Golden Moon

You can always try Amazon.com they have amazing service and great return policy.

cardlady22

My experience in buying the Minute Tarot from them was divine! The presentation was exquisite! :thumbsup:

avalonian

I've purchased from them about six times and their service has been excellent.

:) :) :)

Alta

I have bought three decks from them without any problems.

woodland.goddess

Thanks everyone! I made the order. I'm sure my friend will be pleased with her Touchstone Tarot! It will be her first deck! =D

SunChariot

Golden Moon said:
You can always try Amazon.com they have amazing service and great return policy.
I buy everything from amazon.ca. If you're in Canada, that will be better for you. Also I second what Golden Moon says. I love them. I've never had a bad experience of any kind with them. And I've ordered ton of stuff from them.

Babs

gregory

amazon.ca, franchised and running out of BC, is in such a mess that amazon.com bid to take them over - and may have done so by now.... :D Last I heard it wasn't doing half as well as chapters.indigo !

However, tarotconnection is one of THE BEST. Buy with confidence and support them, as they also publish !

Hedera

Tarotconnection is an excellent, small business, with outstanding customer service, and a great and unique selection of decks!

Nothing like any kind of Amazon (which I have less-than-perfect experiences with).

birdsong123

The Tarot Connection is superb. You never just get what you ordered...you get that and some little tidbit that will make your day. It's an exceptional source. I've ordered multiple things from them and can't say enough good things.