Tarot Connection

Disa

I agree, Tarot Connection is great! The cards they publish have the best feel to them of all the decks I have and the customer service is outstanding!

BodhiSeed

Tarot Connection has the best customer service I've ever encountered anywhere. They are WONDERFUL!:D

Baroli

Just ordered minute tarot from The Tarot Connection,....never had a problem

and Leisa puts the coolest little things in the package, plus,....she's got the

cutest cat,.........next to mine, lol. :D

woodland.goddess

Thanks everyone! I ordered the Touchstone Tarot for my friend from Tarot Connection earlier today. I'm glad to hear that so many of you have had positive experiences there. My friend and I are both eagerly awaiting the arrival of her package in my mailbox!

As for other deck retailers, personally I've gotten both my decks from Chapters/Indigo and have had no trouble with them. I've never used Amazon for tarot specifically, but have purchased other goods from them and have had good experiences there, too.

Thanks so much for sharing all your tarot buying experiences with me! I'm so grateful to be able to turn to such a friendly and positive community when I have questions like this!

Kissa

Tarot Connection is a small business run by a tarot aficionada who also publishes (I thank Leisa from the bottom of my heart for the Tarot of the Crone 2nd ed.!) Leisa also makes (made?) podcasts that are just brilliant and cover many subjects popping every now and then here on AT, she interviews deck creators and other Tarot gurus.
Her company is reliable, online ordering is secured, shipping fees normal, service is fast and friendly. Very professional.

Amazon is well... Amazon.

I think you know my choice by now... ;-) and I'm happy to read you went ahead for Tarot Connection! Well done!!

K