Tarot de Marseille - Reading Circle - September/October 2011 - Sign Up

Lee

TaroBear has the Grimaud (French version presumably) for an almost affordable price.
http://www.tarobearslair.com/ancien-tarot-de-marseille.aspx
Thanks, LRichard. Actually I had seen that one on my search but because there were no pictures of the cards, I was wary because I didn't want to end up with the wrong one. I actually bought one from another vendor which had pictures of cards with French titles, but they sent me a bilingual version, arrgh.

Richard

Hi, Lee. I got a mini Grimaud from TarotBear, which had the French titles, so I assume the regular deck is the same. I think TaroBear sort of specializes in hard-to-get European decks.
In his search engine it helps to use the publisher, which in this case is France Cartes, formerly Grimaud. The card stock is excellent, by the way.

Satori

I'd love to join you!

I admit that my reading method incorporates techniques I learned from EnriqueE. While a three card spread is fine with me, depending on the first and third cards I might have to add a few.

Do we have to wait so long??? :D

le_charior

I'd love to join you!
yippie!
I admit that my reading method incorporates techniques I learned from EnriqueE. While a three card spread is fine with me, depending on the first and third cards I might have to add a few.
I love Enrique's work, he is a great inspiration, so looking forward to that! And I think we should really leave the choice of spread to the reader and sitter pairs, no?

I am getting impatient, too! But if we hadn't waited until today, we would have missed you, so who knows who else will still join! ;)

Luminosa

Hi Satori, I'd love to learn EnriqueE's technique.

Rgds,

Lumen

I'd love to join you!

Hi Satori,

That's how I read my cards - something like the Camoin reading method, where if the left card is facing left it begs for clarification.

Also, to solidify my dedication to Grimaud deck, I just received Paul Marteau's The Tarot de Marseille I purchased from Amazon (Spanish version, tho).

I agree, we should begin our circle right way.

RexMalaki

If it's not too late I would like to throw my name in the hat...

I have a Flournoy/Noblet TdM and the Universal Tdm...

I would probably use the Flournoy/Noblet...and I favor 3 cards or less for now...but I am flexible and just really want to participate.

le_charior

If it's not too late I would like to throw my name in the hat...

I have a Flournoy/Noblet TdM and the Universal Tdm...

I would probably use the Flournoy/Noblet...and I favor 3 cards or less for now...but I am flexible and just really want to participate.

Hello! No, it's not too late! Welcome, and nice to see you here! A great deck, from waht I hear! I nearly bought it, too, but then went for the Dodal instead. But one day I will surely get it, too. And then I can finally order these nice leather cases for the Flornoy decks, too!

First idea was to let the inscriptions open until thursday, but we can start earlier. I think it would be a good thing to leave it open at least over the weekend though, since people continue joining!

Luminosa

Lumen,

Thank you. I'll have a look.