The Brave People - A text for all Tarot readers

firefrost

I'll add my appreciation for your thoughts shared as well, miss_yuko.

A lovely an enlightening post! :)

Eddie

miss_yuko said:
I've seen many people here write beautiful texts about the art of reading tarot. Inspiring texts. But i'd like to do something different - i want to dedicate this text to all tarot readers here. The professional and the starters, the fortune tellers and the spiritual seekers and everything that is in between.
Marina
Thank you for putting into words the passion we all feel!! and isn't it wonderful to have the space and opportunity to do so? whoever first thought of AT needs a toast of admiration from all of us!!!.....here...here!!

Eowyn

oh yeah

miss_yuko said:
Where does this Strength comes from? ... Even if they, like me, don't hear voices, don't talk to guides and spirits and don't have a supernatural background... Because tarot readers are brave people.

Yes, I'm totally get what mean (i think). Even if some of us are deaf and blind, we are strong and brave. Its hard when a recent friend laughs in your face when he or she learns you study tarot, and its hard to defend it and be forced to explain yourself. But if you are sorrounded by the correct people, no matter they dont get it about the tarot and all this things we love, they respect us, and that is the important thing at the end. Respect the difference, because we are a little bit different, lets face it ! ;)

Big kiss.

MareSaturni

I'd like to thank everyone who read and commented - thank for your support. But don't thank me - you guys were my very inspiration, i'm the humble here.

I see so many people here doing a wonderful job and that i wanted to show my admiration for these people. All they time they put into studying, reading, writing, helping others, dedicating themselves to the tarot...no price would pay that...

It deserves acknowledgement.

~Marina

Lewen

Marina said:
...I don't know how it elsewhere in the world but...i'm the daughter of two doctors. It happens that they are very rational people too (they, my parents, not every doctor of course), and even...disillusioned. Nothing is magical for them and just the idea of tarot seems pretty 'out-of-this-world'...

As one who is studying law, I have to constantly guard myself against this. I don't want to lose the magic. I don't want to lose the wonder. This is a timely reminder of why I keep fighting being "too rational" and keep embracing that which is wonderous.Thank you for this inspirational writing as you "get it".

I especially liked what you wrote about books. While they are helpful and good guides, no one book will help you learn about life. Embracing and living life is where it's at. Well said. Thank you so much for sharing!

Blessings to you! :)