The Friendly Tarot - split from ' Another mystery deck question' in Tarot Decks

gregory

Those links don't work :(

gregory

THANKS ! When does it appear in the stores ???? :D

lark

Beautiful...I love the expression on the Fools face...your colors are so crisp..what medium do you work in?

MysticalMoose

Wow this is COOL! :D I really AM going to get my moose-hooves on this deck! :party:

Love those pics, .....any more? ;)

Becki x

Hannafate

lark said:
Beautiful...I love the expression on the Fools face...your colors are so crisp..what medium do you work in?

I mostly work with prismacolor pencils. There are some ink washes, and a little digital enhancement. The digital part is mostly halos around glowing things. I can do glowing auras with tempera paint and a toothbrush, and it looks fabulous, but it doesn't scan very well. When I am drawing for publication, I usually do the halos digitally. (I paint them into the originals, after they are scanned, if they are going to be for sale.)

Hannafate

gregory said:
THANKS ! When does it appear in the stores ???? :D

It can't possibly appear before August. I have to re-do the entire deck for publication. The originals are too small to scan properly for printing.

The drawings I am doing are about 10 inches high.

MysticalMoose

Well considering how long we have been waiting for Shadowscapes to appear I suppose thats not too long :D ....It will be eagerly anticipated thats for sure. I'm sure we would all love to hear about the progress of your work if you care to share with us :)

Hope you are well :love:

MM :)