The Moon as how someone looks?

BeyondtheVeil

I got this card as how someone "looks" and I am confused. Does anyone have any ideas on The Moon being a descriptive card about the "look" of someone? Not their qualities of the Moon, but rather HOW they actually LOOK?

Thanks guys!
BeyondtheVeil

DarkElectric

I got this card as how someone "looks" and I am confused. Does anyone have any ideas on The Moon being a descriptive card about the "look" of someone? Not their qualities of the Moon, but rather HOW they actually LOOK?

Thanks guys!
BeyondtheVeil

Hey, I think I look a lot better in the moonlight than I do in the daytime. In the moonlight I look mysterious. In daylight I just look old and tired. :D

(Maybe that's what it means? Get them out in daylight, and EEEEEK?)

celticnoodle

I would suppose that the moon would indicate someone looks a bit out of the ordinary. What some people would say as "crazy"--which could mean they just look different from what is considered 'the norm'.

Perhaps though it could be as simple as a person who has a nice round face, big eyes and smile even. Thinking upon this when I read your request made me think of quite a few people I know whom had a look similar to this. They all, too, come to think of it, always had a big wide smile too on their face, sort of like a picture I know I've seen somewhere of a smiling moon. I'm going to search for it online and hopefully find it. At any rate, these are a few ideas anyway.

such as these, perhaps?

Attachments

• moon one face.jpg
    moon one face.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,363
  • moon two face.jpg
    moon two face.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,362
  • moon three face.jpg
    moon three face.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,368
  • moon four face.jpg
    moon four face.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,366
  • moon face five.jpg
    moon face five.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,366

celticnoodle

Hey, I think I look a lot better in the moonlight than I do in the daytime. In the moonlight I look mysterious. In daylight I just look old and tired. :D

oooh good point. Yes, mysterious could be the definition too. I just went with my immediate thought. I like this description too, DE.

Sakura Mazaki

Someone who is mysterious looking. Scary but also indescribably attractive. Roundish. Probably wears black, blue, silver/grey.

BeyondtheVeil

OMGosh! LMBO!! That was AWESOME! :laugh: Also a great way to look at it too. LOL :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

celticnoodle

I would suppose that the moon would indicate someone looks a bit out of the ordinary. What some people would say as "crazy"--which could mean they just look different from what is considered 'the norm'.

Perhaps though it could be as simple as a person who has a nice round face, big eyes and smile even. Thinking upon this when I read your request made me think of quite a few people I know whom had a look similar to this. They all, too, come to think of it, always had a big wide smile too on their face, sort of like a picture I know I've seen somewhere of a smiling moon. I'm going to search for it online and hopefully find it. At any rate, these are a few ideas anyway.

such as these, perhaps?

Thats, Sweetie! :heart: Those are great ideas that I didn't even think of. The card was for a description of HOW someone looked. I was hoping it would be 'X hair color, X eye color, etc. lol You have given me something to think about. Right away someone popped into my head that does have a "moon" face. I wasn't thinking about that person, but now that you have brought this up.. It did make PERFECT sense and I CAN see it as a descriptive card about his face, etc. :thumbsup:

You are so great with this.. Thank you so much! *HUGS*
BTV

BeyondtheVeil

Someone who is mysterious looking. Scary but also indescribably attractive. Roundish. Probably wears black, blue, silver/grey.

This sounds good also. Want to share more? :D

He is scary and attractive? Or weird/crazy but good looking? Or just crazy looking? lol

BeyondtheVeil

oooh good point. Yes, mysterious could be the definition too. I just went with my immediate thought. I like this description too, DE.

Always go with your immediate thought as those are always right. :)

BeyondtheVeil

:heart: THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE!!! :heart:

If anyone else has any thoughts please feel free to share. I can honestly say that I haven't ever gotten The Moon as a way someone "looks" . As in their looks.

I like the .. "you need to look at them in the daytime" comment. :laugh: That still has me giggling. It is funny, but oh so true sometimes right? :D lol