The Moon as how someone looks?

willowfox

***Milky white skin, black hair, high cheek bones, slim.

werewolfmoon

Quite pale, slender and graceful with dark/black hair and eyes you could dive into.

Sar

Black hair, silver grey eyes, tall and slender.

BeyondtheVeil

Sar

Black hair, silver grey eyes, tall and slender.

These descriptions all seem to sound great. Now that you guys have stated them I can see how that would fit as "how" someone would look.

Thanks so much for responding! :heart:
BTV

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks Everyone! :)

Thanks everyone for taking the time out to help me figure this out. Now that you've stated what you think I can totally see how it would relate to "how someone would look" as the Moon.I just couldn't figure out "how" it would be a descriptive card last night. Now I feel a bit foolish. lol I hope this thread helps other people also.

Thanks again guys! I so appreciate you taking the time to help me out!! This is also such a friendly, helpful board of great people! *BIG HUGS*
:heart:

Thanks again!
BeyondtheVeil

WalesWoman

My first thoughts with Moon as someone's looks, would be round body type, round face, big, dark eyes, pale complexion, but since the moon has phases, they might be someone who has weight fluctuations.

Sar

Is it a woman, I imagine this person looking like Liv Tyler, is it a man I see him as the rockstar Tom Visnes.

celticnoodle

Is it a woman, I imagine this person looking like Liv Tyler, is it a man I see him as the rockstar Tom Visnes.

Oh yes, both fit well, even though they do not fit my original thoughts of description. However, I can see both--with their milky white skin. I always thought Liv Tyler was absolutely beautiful. My sisters best friend has a daughter who is a dead ringer for her too and come to think of it, she is a mysterious being-she even seems to float on air as she walks. :p I'll have to share this thought w/sis and the girls mom--as now I can see the Moon card as really fitting her description!