The Moon as how someone looks?

Sar

Oh yes, both fit well, even though they do not fit my original thoughts of description. However, I can see both--with their milky white skin. I always thought Liv Tyler was absolutely beautiful. My sisters best friend has a daughter who is a dead ringer for her too and come to think of it, she is a mysterious being-she even seems to float on air as she walks. :p I'll have to share this thought w/sis and the girls mom--as now I can see the Moon card as really fitting her description!

And Tom Visnes is drop dead beautiful as well. And such a nice man and talented musician.

Rhinestones

I study alot of birth charts, and moon is represented by cancer. The person would have big beautiful eyes, dark hair, beautiful pale skin like that of Snow White, very sensitive, fragile looking.
Cancer also rules breasts, so if it is a woman, she could have very beautiful breasts.

If you pull out more cards, the appearance could vary. But the above I know is quite true.

Briar Rose

Maybe The Moon card, on how a person looks would also mean, how they appear not just in the physical but what is hidden? Thnk of what the moon stands for?

Not only what we know about the moon, but also what is hidden, what is not all that it seems, deviant, conforming, secretive, seductive, dangerous .

On the flip side, the moon is a navigation tool, lights our way through the darkness, controls our tides, pulls us, and one cannot read under the moon light.

What cards were next to The Moon card? What has the card on the bottom of the deck?
To me, all the cards work together and thus take on different meanings than just what they seem.

ravenest

Hey, I think I look a lot better in the moonlight than I do in the daytime. In the moonlight I look mysterious. In daylight I just look old and tired. :D

(Maybe that's what it means? Get them out in daylight, and EEEEEK?)

:) That's the 'allure' of moonlight, candlelight dinners, and another getting old bonus ... bad eyesight :laugh:

re the Moon; some people are described as 'moon face'; it seems apt for some Cancerians. maybe that's it?

ravenest

My first thoughts with Moon as someone's looks, would be round body type, round face, big, dark eyes, pale complexion, but since the moon has phases, they might be someone who has weight fluctuations.

That's it!

ravenest

Maybe The Moon card, on how a person looks would also mean, how they appear not just in the physical but what is hidden? Thnk of what the moon stands for?

Not only what we know about the moon, but also what is hidden, what is not all that it seems, deviant, conforming, secretive, seductive, dangerous .

:shhh: That's supposed to be the hidden part!
You will give us 'moon faces' away ;)

nisaba

Tarot is deep. I have problems divining looks from Tarot, because to me, the least important things about a person are their driving licence numbers and their physical appearances: those two things are just so that we can tell them apart from other people. So to me, looks are superficial, and Tarot is deep, so I never get anything about looks from it.

Instead, I get a lot about the *nature* of the person I should be looking out for, which is *far* more helpful!

If there is a person on your deck's Moon card, perhaps they might look a little like that person. If not, well, maybe something like one of the features of the card: Perhaps they are built a little like a lobster with thick forearms, or perhaps their face has enough wrinkles to resemble the brickwork on the towers ...

AzulParadiso

Lol! I love this one.

How about Cancerian like? Round face, bright blue or big-brown eyes. Sort of like Cancer traits when it comes to a person (Moon is ruled by the sign of Cancer). A Cancer rising/Sun person usually has a round face, maybe big round eyes, etc

Hey, I think I look a lot better in the moonlight than I do in the daytime. In the moonlight I look mysterious. In daylight I just look old and tired. :D

(Maybe that's what it means? Get them out in daylight, and EEEEEK?)

BeyondtheVeil

Tarot is deep. I have problems divining looks from Tarot, because to me, the least important things about a person are their driving licence numbers and their physical appearances: those two things are just so that we can tell them apart from other people. So to me, looks are superficial, and Tarot is deep, so I never get anything about looks from it.

Instead, I get a lot about the *nature* of the person I should be looking out for, which is *far* more helpful!

If there is a person on your deck's Moon card, perhaps they might look a little like that person. If not, well, maybe something like one of the features of the card: Perhaps they are built a little like a lobster with thick forearms, or perhaps their face has enough wrinkles to resemble the brickwork on the towers ...

There is no face on the Moon card that I used. I had asked for a description to verify it was the person that I "think" it is. The person isn't 'round faced", but the other qualities are definitely right.

There is a King of Cups {Cancer}that would fit the round face type of look though. Big round eyes, a bit secretive, etc. I haven't been doing tarot readings for people in a long time, so I feel like I'm back to square one with everything. I usually would get a sense in my mind of what someone would "look" like, but since I've been having some issues I was just using the Tarot cards for descriptions of it. I never really thought what someone would "look" like with some of these cards. {Only court cards}. I thought I would see if others got it. I'm not good at the decriptions either so that is why I was hoping others would be. lol

I wouldn't call it superficial as I was wanting to know how someone looked so I knew who it was talking about. lol So, looks were important there. lol I do know what you mean though. :heart:

Thanks for taking the time out to help and respond!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks guys for all of your help!! :heart: I can definitely see how this card can mean different things. I do know a King of Cups that the "moon face" would represent. Ironically, I also know someone who the beautiful, tall, slender/athletic, eyes that you can dive in, etc. {Two different people}. It came with the King of Wands, not the King of Cups, so I guess it would be the other description in this case.

I LOVE how you guys are so smart and have so many great ideas. I was totally lost on the what a person would "look" like with The Moon card. I so appreciate you guys taking the time to share your knowledge and help! :heart:

Brightest Blessings to all! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil