The neo deck

gregory

I don't think they KNOW about the various systems.(I mentioned them to him rather than the other way around, and I used initials for the others - TdM and GD) - and he didn't mention them in his response ! I think they have pulled meanings from one of the books you can buy in any discount store.

Grammar and spelling - yes fair enough in the odd email etc - but if you are doing word based cards I fear it will spill over on them... It's already showing up there on the campaign page.

Sar

Charlatans is at it again. :D

rylla

Good grief. This is VERY not OK. I asked about the system they are using:

To my mind we have just hit the Useless Big Time button.

There's more - I was so horrified I enquired further:

I am also not impressed by grammar and spelling - it looks sloppier by the minute.

Reading the answers I don't get the impression that they are coming from someone very experienced in tarot -which makes me not to trust the whole project (not that I would be interested in buying it anyway). Why they need a kickstarter instead of just using TGC - very good point.

Beanfeasa

Charlatans is at it again. :D

I don't know, it screams naive, to me, I think they might actually mean well. Probably think this is a good way to learn Tarot.
Different strokes for different folks.
I just hope it is legit and works for those who buy in. Best of luck to them.

I hope you are wrong but then I'm on a "everything can be positive" buzz, so my judgement could be off 😜

Sar

I don't know, it screams naive, to me, I think they might actually mean well. Probably think this is a good way to learn Tarot.
Different strokes for different folks.
I just hope it is legit and works for those who buy in. Best of luck to them.

I hope you are wrong but then I'm on a "everything can be positive" buzz, so my judgement could be off 😜
They should try it on Lenormand instead since they are not to be read symbolic

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

Beanfeasa

They should try it on Lenormand instead since they are not to be read symbolic

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

Very true, but the lack of an image would still bother me.