The Oracle of Visions

Tibor

I got my shipping notice after placing my order yesterday. it says that my package was shipped on the 7th of july even though I ordered it yesterday (9th of july).That's what I call fast service.

cirom

That is an example of the power of this Oracle of Visions, we already knew you would order one and we went ahead and processed everything before you even placed it. Is that cool or what ?

Stormdancer

That is an example of the power of this Oracle of Visions, we already knew you would order one and we went ahead and processed everything before you even placed it. Is that cool or what ?
You. Are. Amazing. :bugeyed: LOL

cirom

Yep its pretty useful to have all this info up front by using this deck. My wife and I are have just booked up some first class tickets to go to London next weekend. Because we already know we are going to win the Lottery this coming Friday. We planned to leave on Saturday, but we also know that flight is going to be delayed by a few hours, so we chose Sunday instead.

By the way Tibor the date reference you received is that your package will leave 7/11 (tomorrow) don't forget in the US the month is indicated first. By the way we included a little something extra in your package as a thank you for ordering the quantity that you did.

Tibor

oh thank you and sorry for the joke :) I double checked the email and you were right about the date and the fact that in the US it is written differently. what confused me perhaps was the fact that it says 'was shipped' instead of 'will be shipped'.Anyway thank you for clarifying this for me :)

Aulruna

I received mine a week ago - it took just 4 days to go transatlantic, so obviously it did use its psychic powers to choose the fastest connection :D

My copy is absolutely pristine. I have a lot going on at the moment that involves a lot of traveling, so I did not actually read with it yet - but the images are very evocative, so I'm pretty convinced it will read like a dream. Can't wait to get started.

My hubby said "These are the most atmospheric cards I have ever seen" - and indeed, they are little worlds!

Tibor

Hi Ciro
Thank you for the special gift that was included in my shipment. I haven't had time to actually open a box of cards but I'm going to do that very soon. just looked at the cd. It says on the it that the Notes and thoughts booklet is on it but I didn't find it on the one that I looked at. It is not a problem at all since I already downloaded it from your website. Maybe I misunderstood again  anyway it's not a problem. I'm sure I will love the deck and the book. I'm just about to open the box. Thank you very much.

exxyea

I adore this deck. The images are just so beautiful and detailed!

Though I have to say my copy wasn't brand new and pristine either. :( I feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one with bad luck though. Although the cards came wrapped in plastic and weren't touched, they looked used too. One card had a bent corner! Another didn't have gilded edges! And almost all of them look pitted at the back. :(

Is there any chance of Ciro getting another publisher, one that has better quality control? X_X Not to be a downer or anything, but although I do love the cards and consider the hefty shipping fee I paid to be worth it, I'm a little disappointed at the quality of the cards I got.

inanna_tarot

so - who is still using this deck? whats it like to read with?

annabel398

I keep getting it out to use and then getting lost just looking at it LOL...

However, my cards are rather badly bowed... If I place the deck face-up on a flat surface and look with the short end facing me (that is, look at them along the long axis) I can see daylight in the middle!

Turning them face down, the middles touch the table but the edges do not. If I press down on, say, the left long edge of the deck, the right edge will lift up 5 or 6 mm.

I don't expect they would be easy to shuffle in any case, being so stiff, but this pronounced bow means I'm afraid to swirl them around on the table to mix them, as the curled-up edges catch on other cards...Does anyone else have this problem? I LOVE the deck, but I think I'm not actually going to be able to use it. =(