The rune oracle by Lo scarabo

Centaur

crystal dawn said:
Yes i think i would reccomend the deck, some of the pictures on the elder futhark cards are wonderfully imaginative, but as i said earlier the instruction booklet that comes with the cards is quite limited in describing what each rune means , but the cards with pictures on are pretty much self explantery anyway. I feel that it is a wonderful little deck especially for the price.

Cool. Thanks for the info Crystal Dawn. I might just treat myself to it the next time I see it in Borders. :)

dolphingirl

What a great price for the deck :) I have had that one on my wish list for quite some time but have never seen it in a store.

Are there any dolphins in the deck, also do you know of any pics online of this deck?

Thanks
Samantha

crystal dawn

dolphingirl said:
What a great price for the deck :) I have had that one on my wish list for quite some time but have never seen it in a store.

Are there any dolphins in the deck, also do you know of any pics online of this deck?

Thanks
Samantha

Hi Samantha
The only link to these cards that i have found is at http://.www.llewellyn.com/bookstore/forthcoming.php where you only get to see a few of the cards. I cant remember seeing any dolphins on the cards though i cant remember all the cards at the moment, some of them are quite surreal and one card even shows Pegasus ( the winged horse in greek mythology) flying across a deep cavern and a ghostly womans face dispaying a third eye, in the middle of her forhead and the middle of the cavern representing the psychic part of us all, the hidden mysteries that we all possess, and the card for the lagu rune shows the goddess (in the form of a mermaid) with the lagu rune acting out a fertility scene representing female energies and aspects and female power. some of the cards are quite earthy and grounded and show solid forces whilst others are quite dreamy and mystical and you get the feeling that not everything is as it seems. Its a nice little set of cards for the price and shows several other animals, i think several of the cards even show serpent like dragon type of creatures.
blessings

crystal dawn

dolphingirl

Thanks for the link, this looks like a really pretty deck! I can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks
Samantha