The Tyldwick Tarot - trump teaser

Nightgarden

...and Prosecco here!

One minute to go...

Update:
Wow, fantastic intro and I was sure, there will be music!
But-I can't open the imbedded links.

Nij

Nightgarden said:
...and Prosecco here!

One minute to go...

Update:
Wow, fantastic intro and I was sure, there will be music!
But-I can't open the imbedded links.

Noooooooo what's wrong - which links do you mean? Can't you see the main menu at the top?

DaisyDragonfly

It worked for me... had to refresh the page though. First time, I got the countdown screen. Then I refreshed and everything came up fine. Could navigate without any problems.

(And I've put myself on the list. Intrigued... and love the description of it as offering a world into which you can imagine yourself..)

Nightgarden

I get it!
And set my pre-order!

Now I go over there and read the story behind and all that.

rachelcat

Don't see any menu! Ack! The fiery intro and then the welcome page, and that's as far as I get!!

Help!

I'm clicking on the red words upper left, but nothing happens!

Nij

rachelcat said:
Don't see any menu! Ack! The fiery intro and then the welcome page, and that's as far as I get!!

Help!

I'm clicking on the red words upper left, but nothing happens!

Hi... try pressing F11 to go fullscreen. I need to include an instruction about that, many apologies for not thinking about it beforehand!

Nightgarden

You must setting up the full screen view on your monitor/desktop.

rachelcat

That's it! It worked. I think. (I had to turn it off to get here.) I'll go check it out now!

Thanks!

Aerin

Yes I'm there.

I did the pre-ordering thing.

It's a beautiful site, very slow for those of us on stone age broadband though until it has all downloaded.

I get a real sense of space from the cards. Very beautiful.

Nij

Thank you everyone for giving me SUCH an exciting night! I'm quaaaaaaaite tipsy now from the experience, so need to turn in I think :)

Particular thanks for alerting me to the fullscreen / menu issue. I've added a banner to the loading page which alerts users who have that problem towards the F11 solution.

Best wishes everyone

Nij