Tower Card Question

WalesWoman

Maybe it has something to do with your astrological correspondence... sort of like a birth card. 5 Wands and I are tied for life and 5's are predominate in account numbers, and many areas of my life, other cards that comes up for me often are Knight Wands, Justice, Strength, Judgement and High Priestess... they are all part of the astrological/tarot ID.

Since it's come up for years... my guess it is has something to do with part of your makeup rather than a warning... unless it is too look within and make sure what's standing is valid. According to one site... it's tied to Mars and awakening, also Sagitarius. Or maybe your destiny is to shake things up or get new insights that blow everyone away. :)

JustSoCat

interesting...

hmmm... I am an Aquarius. I guess we are known for our "crazy" ideas. So far, everything makes sense to me- why doesn't it to everyone else?! And I am not tall... so I must be psychic hahaha! I have had a few instances where I could tell things about people that I had no way of knowing, but nothing as useful as finding lost things. But I have accurately predicted every baby that I have ever dreamed about. Even the confusing one with my sister-n-law. I will take a look into the 5 of Pentacles... And into going 'into' the Tower. I feel so much better knowing this happens to other people too.

Papageno

JustSoCat said:
AT can be overwhelming to someone who is new... so forgive if this could go somewhere else.

I was wondering if anyone had insight to why the Tower card pops up in my personal readings so very often. Almost every time I have a reading or do one for myself (which is more often) the Tower appears somewhere in the spread. Regardless of type of spread, and it appears almost anywhere in the spread except the "what is going on now" place if there is one. It is never the first or last card drawn. Although, it usually is only in the first 'fresh' spread done by anyone. And if it is just a Major spread, it will definitely be there. At first when I realized this as a teenager, it freaked me out so bad I wouldn't touch cards (or let my mom do a reading for me) for a long time. Now I realize that my life isn't as hectic and changing as the card implies. It even appears in computer generated spreads. Sorry, if this goes on and on...but it is really weird to me and I want to be accurate. Also, it is seldom reversed... (I can't remember ever seeing it that way)... Its funny how some people get tense over the Devil. Not me, I know who he is!! Its that dang Tower I don't get!! Thank you for reading my rant.
--JSC

you are in the process of reinventing yourself, there is some aspect of your life that's in flux, but maybe you can't see the forest for the trees? maybe that's why there's a mental block when the Tower shows up.

psychic sue

When the same card keeps popping up - its an important message - listen.

I find that the Tower often pops up when people are opening up their psychic/intuitive side - it's about breaking down old structures and re-building them, in a spiritual sense.

However, you should really look at the surrounding cards and examine the question you asked - and also the position of the Tower - for an accurate interpretation. Can you post the spread ? that would be helpful.

Sue x