two Lenormand books in English found at Amazon........

Sylvie Steinbach

Questions/Answers

If anyone of you got the book please let me know. If you have questions once you went through it, ask. I will answer!

faunabay

I don't have a question....just an interesting reading I did.

I don't usually do readings on my love life - just want to see how it turns out on it's own. :) But to learn and experiment with the lenormand I asked something about how's my love life in the near future?

I focused on the lady/woman card and proceeded to lay out the cards in the no lay out fashion. I had laid out oh about 9 or 10 cards and the crossroads card came up. For some reason it caught my eye, as did the coffin that came up next. Well then the next card was the gentleman card.

So really want happened was I got a reading for the guy (who I don't think I know yet) AND a reading for me, because I continued to lay out the rest of the cards until I came to the lady - which is what the reading was geared toward.

I ended up with a 5 card reading on the guy and a 5 card reading for me. It was kind of cool how it worked out. :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Yes it is perfectly in line with what i tried to show in the book. Now you have to wait and see how accurate this set of cards was. Keep track of your findings. Sylvie

Pumpkin

I just order this book too after reading this thread for a few weeks. I can't wait to get it.

I also ordered a deck that I hope will be the Blue Owl deck.

faunabay

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Yes it is perfectly in line with what i tried to show in the book. Now you have to wait and see how accurate this set of cards was. Keep track of your findings. Sylvie

Yep, I have a little notebook I'm writing everything down in. We'll see what happens. Everything that I've done so far about me has seemed spot on - at least the stuff I know about already. So it'll be interesting to see what happens with readings for others.

I just really thought it was interesting that the crossroads card caught my eye before I even got to the gentleman card. When it first caught my attention I was thinking it would be for me....(shrug) I guess not. It was fun when that happened. :)

6 Haunted Days

faunabay said:
Guess what? I think I just found the blue owl on amazon.com! It was listed as a Mlle. Lenormand Fortune telling deck. There were no pictures so I'm not absolutely sure but in the description it said something about the green box with the owl motif - with no verses. ..... So I ordered it!! LOL We'll see if it's the blue owl or not.

Hey could you link me to the exact product you bought? A few come up when I do that search, thanks!

Astraea

Faunabay, I'm curious as to whether you heard back from Jeannette re your request for Tarot Garden to carry the Blue Owl.

Asher

Beautiful!

My Mystical Lenormand arrived yesterday! Sadly I only had time to glance through the deck once, before I had to get dressed & get to the Halloween party. But it was enough time to see just how beautiful these cards are! And my book should be here tomorrow...so hopefully I'll be spending all of tomorrow evening with cards & books in hand!

Asher

Astraea

Hi Asher! They certainly are lovely cards, and won't it be great when you put them together with Sylvie's book -- the wait will be worthwhile!

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
Hey could you link me to the exact product you bought? A few come up when I do that search, thanks!

If you do a search for lenormand on amazon.com it's the first one that comes up under the marketplace sellers. It's the one that talks about the green box with the owl motif and no verses.
You might want to go to it straight away though because pumpkin said she ordered one and the was only one left now.

***I just went and checked and they're all gone now! Sorry!