Very Annoying Tarot Purchase Cancellation

Cerulean

I remember once trying for a yellow deLaurence...

...on e-bay some years ago and being the only bidder, the winning one...my bid was on the original description and probably under $45.00...but an hour or two before the auction ended, the seller said something about spilling water on the set and so ended it. On e-bay it was.

I decided to shrug at it and not look for the seller doing a re-listing, because it would just be too tiring....

I might have also at that time been very disappointed by a seller who just disappeared on e-bay. Of course there had been exchanges of messages prior to filing a dispute, then the seller had disappeared and then e-bay said that the deadline had passed for any action. I remember posting about this here as a warning...someone here kept telling me to trust the seller would make good.

Seller never did.

While I'm only posting a few instances here, I think the annoying experiences have reminded me to be more careful. I also stopped trading online because of experiences and chalk it up to learning.

Best

Cerulean

SphinYote

At least we know it's still widely available in the other version of the set. :D

MantraTarot

Alissa said:
One word... karma. ;)

Some sellers grok that, some sellers don't.

This.

Also, it may be to your benefit. Perhaps you'll find a better deck for a better price. Maybe this deck wasn't as advertised? Could have saved you some heartache. Never know...