What are you awaiting in the mail?

Cocobird55

Thanks! I just got a new job -- I start tomorrow. I will order the Gold version as soon as I get my first paycheck!

la-luna

Of course i also ordered the Victorian Romantic Tarot gold

firefrost

Thanks to the posting about Llwellyn's sale, I'm waiting for the Classic Tarot and Liber T.

ff:)

jackdaw*

A Petit Jeu Lenormand, all the way from Brazil, in a trade.

WolfSpirit

I could not resist the Llewellyn sales and ordered:

Tarot of Durer
Ancient Italian Tarots
Ancient Tarots of Lombardy
I Ching Of Love
Mother Nature Oracle Cards.

I so love bargains :D

Cocobird55

Okay, I ordered the Victorian Romantic Tarot Gold edition. I know I said that I was going to wait, but I just couldn't. What if they sold out and I missed it? This looks like another fantastic deck...

Grizabella

My oldest daughter ordered the Vargo Gothic for me! :D Been wanting that one for a long time now.

truelighth

I am awaiting the Tarot de los Hechizos and the Tarot Mystique, along with all the others I am still waiting for. That makes the total number of decks that are on my way 12 :)

goddesscarlie

I've just ordered the Victorian Romantic tarot - the usual edition. I would love the gold edition, but can't afford it. But to be honest I'm going to be very happy with the regular edition.

So I'm waiting on that an the Fenestra Tarot. Trying very hard to avoid the $5 sale :)

SilverCloudedWolf

Tarot of Atlantis, from Llewellyn's sale and Celtic Dragon (you wouldn't believe how excited I am!)

Silver