What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

jackdaw*

Oh wow! Thanks Coredil, time for me to start stalking the postman!

And how do you like it so far?

coredil

@QueenofPentacles
It is very different from the TDMs and really interesting:
you can find funny faces on the cups;
There are a lot of differents coins too, a real coin collection.
I like it very much.
Sure, as most of the photo reproductions of older decks the coloring looks very confusing (overlapping and so on) and sometimes it even completely hides the drawings.
These pictures on Trionfi give an idea on how the deck could be:
http://trionfi.com/01/j/i/gambler_ru/d02258.htm

Enero

I'm waiting for my hudes...

Got it! :)

jackdaw*

I'd been admiring those pictures on Trionfi too. They look much sharper than the ones in scans of the deck itself.

... wonder if the mail has come yet?

la-luna

Before the year ended I could not resist and bought some more decks (am I having a problem or not???? But they are so hard to resist :confused: )

The Norse Tarot
Le Tarot de Marseille (Convos )
Tarot Rhenan

jackdaw*

Picked up the BOTA (new, with Highlights of Tarot) for a song on eBay. Got new watercolour pencils for Christmas, dying to try them out on a Tarot deck but have no talent to create my own :( I'd found pictures of the BOTA online, but was disappointed with the scan quality so went for the real thing.

I am, however, going to try and colour my own version of the Tarot of the Master I found online ... off to Staples Monday to print the deck on cardstock!

HearthCricket

Since I didn't get any decks for Christmas, I am making up for it, now!

Osho Zen
Well-Worn Path
Haindl
Quest
Vision Quest
Egyptian
Whimsical
Connolly

That should keep me busy for a day or two! :D

Aulruna

I also gave myself a huge Christmas treat - and now Arnell Ando has notified me that my handmade copy of the Hero's Journey is in the mail...

*sighs with total bliss*

Alta

Full Moon Dreams. I was convinced by the many posts here praising this deck, and what really did it were the comments about it being a reading deck rather than just another art deck.

Lurea

I know how you feel HearthCricket. Despite my family having names, prices, ISBN numbers and links, I also didn't get any decks for Christmas. (Oh, you always buy those for yourself... We thought this Dustbuster would be more practical. Grrr) So I ordered myself:

Revelations Tarot
Archeon Tarot
Whimsical Tarot
Bright Idea Deck
Zerner-Farber Tarot
and Spezzano's Love Pack

:D