What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

jackdaw*

Oh, Marion! I want this deck now more than ever ... but I can't in all conscience order it just now when I have so many on the way already.

I was going to wait until I have NO new decks on the way, but who knows when that may be? Maybe when half of them arrive?

I'm trying to hold out ...

Alta

Lurea said:
I know how you feel HearthCricket. Despite my family having names, prices, ISBN numbers and links, I also didn't get any decks for Christmas.
argh. I didn't even bother as I would have had the same response.

((((Laurea and HearthCricket))))

QueenofPentacles said:
Oh, Marion! I want this deck now more than ever ... but I can't in all conscience order it just now when I have so many on the way already.
Yes, I know what you mean. Somehow it feels better ordering if you don't already have a lot of decks on the way. :)

Ambience

Waiting for...

Gilded Tarot, So pretty, but i'm nervous now because someone said something about christian overtones. i'm not christian, but i'm not against it either. Does it really matter?

Thanks
Love *& Light, Janey xx

Orange-Eyed Raven

Currently waiting of the Radiant Rider-Waite to arrive.

gregory

WELL - the only ones I am now waiting for are the Magical Menagerie and Chronata's deck - BUT

I now HAVE the Minute deck (I love it !) and a newbie from Belgium - Tarot liefdevolle zelfrealisatie - it's all in Dutch so I shall have to get help with some things like why they changed the order of a lot of the majors - weird ! I'm going to ask truelighth, as the book is incomprehensible to me - but as I can't find it anywhere in any other language, and nor could she, and it was just sitting there in an ordinary bookstore in Brugge, all alone - no incense or other decks for friends - I couldn't just LEAVE it there..... you all understand, don't you ???? :( (This is called self justification.; I am quite good at it. I have to be !)

Hero's Journey. Wow. I shall see what it costs to get the car through its MOT.....

Sienna

Still Waiting

I am still waiting for the Pictorial Key to the Tarot, I bought it off Ebay before Christmas and the seller is giving me the run around, she was sick etc. etc. I am beginning wonder if this is the first time I am gonna be burnt on Ebay.... she had 100% postive feedback rating, so I am still living in hope - oh well there goes my £2.49. !!

BellaD

Ambience said:
Gilded Tarot, So pretty, but i'm nervous now because someone said something about christian overtones. i'm not christian, but i'm not against it either. Does it really matter?

Thanks
Love *& Light, Janey xx

It does not matter, as long as you like it! I have the Golden Tarot which is super Christian based and I love it.

gregory

Ambience said:

Thanks
Love *& Light, Janey xx
I may be a bit thick but I hadn't noticed it being particularly Christian. Then again, I wouldn't have been looking....! I too have the Golden, and the Christian overtones there don't trouble me at all; I love it and have even read with it. Nothing matters if a deck speaks to you.

jackdaw*

After the postal holiday Monday, I came home from a very bad day at work to find a whopping SEVEN decks came in the mail yesterday! Poor hubby just looks at me and shakes his head.

From R. Somerville ... Golden Tarot of Klimt, Golden Tarot of the Renaissance and Minchiate Fiorentine by Solleone (what a funny little deck!)

From Chapters.ca ... Liber T, Ancient Tarot of Lombardy and Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg

And from Japan, TAROT DE PARIS!!!!!!!!!! It's here! Super fast shipping, as it was only mailed on Boxing Day! Impeccable condition, still factory sealed (although the box has come unglued on one of the long ends; I understand this is common from the box design and for this deck), and what wonderful quality!

Also received a PM from Chronata that my Minute Tarot is in the mail :)

What a lovely surprise and quite a pick-me-up!

Mimers

Morwenna said:
I also gave myself a huge Christmas treat - and now Arnell Ando has notified me that my handmade copy of the Hero's Journey is in the mail...

*sighs with total bliss*

I am getting one too! Mine must be next because she said it would be ready around the 9th! I am so looking forward to this. It is the most I ever spent on a deck, but I have longed for it for so long, and I love collage decks.

I can't wait for her Transformational to come out this year!

Mimi