What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

rabble

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh!! I'm now waiting for the Mary-el!!

I decided that waiting years for the full commercial version was just not on. I don't have that sort of patience :)

Vilyariel

I'm awaiting the Arthurian Tarot...

WolfSpirit

I am waiting for Samantha's Tarot !
Galadrial saw the deck was on my wish list and decided to give hers to me.
I was really moved by this gesture ! I already thought the deck was special - now it will be extra special :)

And I am also still waiting for the Dreampower. Parcels sent by regular mail from US can take up to 8 weeks to get here. Oh well.

blackadder

I'm waiting for the Ramses and the Ancient Egyptian Tarot. I can't wait to get them in the mail!

Alta

Druidcraft..... couldn't help myself. I wonder how long it will take to get here from England.
Also, the Atlantis are in, have to send Jeannette the money first though.
Edited: okay, send the money for Atlantis so now I am officially waiting for 2 decks. :)
re-edited: I also have the Drogi ordered. sheesh, I am starting to feel embarrassed.

Apollonia

The Gilded Tarot and The Faeries Oracle--my early birthday presents to myself. With any luck, by the time my birthday actually arrives, I'll have forgotten and will be able to order a couple more decks without guilt!

Sulis

Druidcraft :) I couldn't help myself either.

Love

Sulis xx

Owlface

waiting. . .

I'm waiting for the Gaian (Majors Only), Healing and Samantha's Tarot-all in October!!
Shortly afterwards, I expect to receive the Forest Folklore, which I've pre-ordered. :)

rosyelf

Cerulean

Lovely news...question the Forest Folklore...

...was your pre-order date to receive from the Tarot Garden website?

Thanks--I gave a local small bookstore my business for this U.S. Games deck. I don't expect it for awhile, but I haven't been checking for it anywhere...

Regards

Cerulean

Owlface

forest folklore

Hello, Cerulean.

( Am not quite sure how this ended up on the page it did-it was MEANT to be on the "What are waiting for in the mail?" thread. Ho hum.

Okay-Forest Folklore. I'm just quoting what Amazon.co.uk have told me-I know they don't always get it right/aren't always aware of the latest developments at the publishers. But I've just run a check of different suppliers and there does seem to be a consensus of October 30th. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

love

rosyelf