What book(s) are you currently reading?

Barleywine

I have just finished reading The Enchanted Tarot companion book by Zerner/Faber.
currently reading Hyddenworld by William Horwood (fantasy) and The Secret Teaching of All Ages by Manly P. Hall.

I finished reading Tarot Wisdom by Rachel Pollack a couple of months ago. there's quite a lot in it and I don't think you get all of it in one reading. its a book that I'll have to go back to.
lyn

Do you have the so-called "reader's edition" of The Secret Teaching of All Ages? I have the photographically-reduced b&w hardcover version that was made from the original larger-format Philosophical Research Society volume with the color plates. It's a real chore to read, with the reduced font and the column design. I was looking for the "reader's edition" on-line but can't tell whether or not what I see there is what I already have.

poopsie

karmic Tarot and Spiritual Tarot.

Emily

I woke up this morning and decided to read the Book of Thoth again, properly this time. It's going surprisingly good so far. :)

Barleywine

DuQuette's "Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot."

It's very readable and informative, and there isn't one iota of arrogance in it, which is refreshing since DuQuette's inspiration (whom I greatly admire for his scholarship) had enough of that for any 10 (or even any 100) men ;)

Lunalyn

Do you have the so-called "reader's edition" of The Secret Teaching of All Ages? I have the photographically-reduced b&w hardcover version that was made from the original larger-format Philosophical Research Society volume with the color plates. It's a real chore to read, with the reduced font and the column design. I was looking for the "reader's edition" on-line but can't tell whether or not what I see there is what I already have.

hi Barleywine, yes I have the Readers Edition. it is a Penguin Trade Paperback printed 2003. it is not a column design so it is easy to read. it has 13 colour plates and the rest are black and white.
its quite thick and I've only read the first few chapters. I've only had it a few months.
lyn

jema

Re-reading Meditations on the tarot by Anonymous and keep finding new stuff all the time.

Reading The tree of live by Regardie at the side, a bit too eloquent english for me but I am taking it in, I hope.

Barleywine

hi Barleywine, yes I have the Readers Edition. it is a Penguin Trade Paperback printed 2003. it is not a column design so it is easy to read. it has 13 colour plates and the rest are black and white.
its quite thick and I've only read the first few chapters. I've only had it a few months.
lyn

Yesss! Thank you, thank you, I will go find it if i can.

Morwenna

Still working my way through Art and Arcana; I'm in no rush.