What book(s) are you currently reading?

Richard

I'm re-reading John Crowley's enchanting novel Little, Big.

Bhavana

i'm still working my way thru Dracula, and the Jane Stern Confessions of....but am now also reading "The Grizzly Maze: Timothy Treadwell's Obsession with Alaskan Brown Bears"....I saw the movie 'Grizzly Man' - sort of a documentary on him, including all of the footage from his years spent with the bears - and I know this may sound awful, but with the exception of the fact that he was so horribly killed, I found the film highly amusing - the guy was a nutcase. How he managed to stay alive as long as he did is certainly a testament to the incredible patience of the brown bear.

Elendil

Am reading Tarosophy at the minute by Marcus Katz. A really interesting book with some great exercises.

:)

Amaterasu

Tarot-related: I'm reading Lisa Hunt's companion book to her Fairytale deck. And I might pick up some of Rachel Pollack's works later. :)

Not related: Steampunk: An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories and Baked: New Frontiers in Baking (I read cookbooks before going to sleep, heh)

Laura Borealis

Steampunk: An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories and Baked: New Frontiers in Baking (I read cookbooks before going to sleep, heh)

I conflated these two and thought you were talking about a Steampunk Baking book... :D

What I'm reading --

fiction -- Patrick O'Brian, Post Captain and just finished Richard Adams, Tales from Watership Down
non-fiction -- Frances Yates, Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition -- this one I only do a bit at a time :D

astronautica

I've been working my way through 78 Degrees of Wisdom on my lunch breaks for some time now... I'll finish it eventually :)

Non-tarot related, I'm reading Richard Yates' Revolutionary Road and Bret Easton Ellis's Less Than Zero, and loving them both to pieces!

I conflated these two and thought you were talking about a Steampunk Baking book... :D

What I'm reading --

fiction -- Patrick O'Brian, Post Captain and just finished Richard Adams, Tales from Watership Down
non-fiction -- Frances Yates, Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition -- this one I only do a bit at a time :D

How are you finding Tales from Watership Down? :) I started reading Watership Down and don't remember why I gave up on it... it was so lovely. Definitely going back on my to-read list :) (And I would love to see a steampunk baking book haha!)

Le Fanu

I'm reading Perdurabo; slog

Also reading Rachel Pollock´s Tarot Wisdom; slog.

I thought I liked tarot but these two reads are a bit tough to get through. I think I'll get me a novel of some sort!

gregory

I am still with Perdurabo too. But I am going to HAVE to read something easier alongside it or I will DIE.....

Probably the Illuminatus trilogy :D

Patrick Booker

'Man or Matter' by Ernst Lehrs (Anthroposophical science), 'Jesus Christ, Sun of God' by David Fideler (Christian Gnosticism) and 'Awakening' by William Horwood (a fantasy novel).

Patrick

Babalon Jones

Hah I am still wading through Perdurabo too, off & on, and recently read the Illuminatus trilogy too gregory!

Right now I'm on book 5 of the Game of Thrones series by George RR Martin: Dances with Dragons...