What deck are you using now?

Little Hare

coeur said:
I You won't believe this, but I finally found the deck on a family trip to the beach--in an S&M shop. Weird isn't it? My parents even paid the 30 dollars the shop was charging.

heh i loved reading that! that's something my parents would have done cause i would have bugged the crap outta them :D

SolSionnach

magpie9 said:
Currently my #1 reading deck is Tarot of the Northern Shadows. It reads like Billy Blue Blazes for me right now. Depth, details, the whole 9 yards. I don't know why more people aren't in to this deck, but there it is. The other decks I'm using a lot right now are the Maat--the learning curve is getting easier, mostly thanks to the Author's posts in the study group forum. I'm also using the Victorian Romantic a lot, but getting better detail out of the Northern Shadows right now.

Magpie,
Is there a book for the Northern Shadows? I have that deck, but it seems to me that there must be a lot behind each card from the Norse mythology that I don't know... and I'd like to learn it!

Sravana

ArtisanAcre

I am small potatoes & only have 14 decks. But I have been using the VR almost exclusively for a few months now. The images just speak volumes to me.

Chronata

For quick readings at the computer...The Minute (I think It's made a permenant home here!)

For readings for others...my teeny Hanson Roberts...and the brilliant Genius and Very Bright Too Also tarot!

For readings for myself , when I am just asking for it...the Rock N Roll

It will probably change...I need to spend some quality time with the Tarot of the Master and the Metamorphisis!

SarahRose

Ive been going for my mini Hanson Roberts or my Radiant lately.

DeborahC

Hi Everyone!

I'm using The Buddha Tarot right now. I love the bright colors for summer, and Buddhist philosophies have added a lot of depth to my readings. I think that this will be my primary deck for a while. However everytime I see the "new" card from the Bohemian Gothic I get tempted...evil LOL ;)

Keldor

Right now, I'm trying to learn the Thoth Deck, even when I looked at the box when I brought home, I felt this deck has a certain energy to it, but I also use Tarot of the New Vision (a gift from a very good friend) and will add Rider-Waite and a few other decks to my colection in July :)

magpie9

sravana said:
Magpie,
Is there a book for the Northern Shadows? I have that deck, but it seems to me that there must be a lot behind each card from the Norse mythology that I don't know... and I'd like to learn it!

Sravana
Yes there is, and it's worth the search to get it! I don't think it's sold new without the deck,(kit only) but you can find it on the various used book sites. That's how I got my copy.