What deck are you using now?

Nina*

I'm using the Shining Tribe (what an amazing and clever deck!!!), the Archeon and the Genius And Very Bright Too Also.

With these decks a woman couldn't really ask for more... ;)

Laughing cat

I was a Morgan Greer fan for the longest time, but recently got the Gilded and it worked great right out of the box. The images just spoke to me. Love the colors, the recurring themes of water, sun, stars, machines. It shuffles easily, it's reversible. Still not the *perfect* deck, but I'm learning to let go of that!

Alpha-Omega

My lord I have 19 decks now, and I have been bouncing around decks from reading to reading so I dont get board with the same old thing,The Main deck I will use by default is the Radient Rider Waite, My alternitive is
Taort of the new vision, Druidcraft Tarot, Robin wood, or gilded Tarot

sweet_intuition

Once you go Thoth, other decks don't get a second thought..lol :D

Although I am trying to break my thoth fixation and do try to use my other decks once in a while :)

WolfSpirit

I've used the Swedish Witch exclusively for a few weeks now.
It's one I come back to regularly and always enjoy :)

Pao

I am building my relationship with my spiral and so far I really enjoy it. I took out my journal and started re-reading my old readings w/ it (no book) and it has opened my mind up a great deal! its like I can swim inside the image. so so far i am very pleased :D

PeterS

Tarot of Reflections

I had bought the deck on a whim a couple of months ago. I looked at it and sorted through the cards and didn't really like the art work and then set it aside.

Then as I was reviewing the LWB I found I loved the spread in it. I tried it with the cards and it read well. I tried it with a couple of readings and it remained true and insightful. I turn to it mostly for relationship questions but I have used it for others to some success as well.

I was wondering if anyone else has used the deck. I swear I am going to have to start thinking that the beauty of this deck is deeper than the surface art.

jackdaw*

Right now I'm kind of dancing between the Vanessa and the Hadar.

The Hadar because I'm making yet another attempt to read with unillustrated minors, and the Vanessa when I toss the Hadar down in frustration at yet another unsatisfactory attempt!

Nina*

The ones I mentioned above I just had to let go for a while to concentrate on the Greenwood and the Noblet.