What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Scarlet Woodland

Happier with Amazon now as after 4 days of "your package will be delivered today" no shows, they refunded me and I still got the package a couple days later. Consequently my Goddesses and Sirens Oracle, crystal book and CD were free :D

Am now just awaiting:

An Aussie version of the Shapeshifters Oracle
The Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle (Taking its time from the US)
and The Raven's Prophecy Tarot should be shipping any day now.

Thoughtful

Soon l shall be receiving the Voyager Tarot from dear MoonGypsy :)

moonbear

Happier with Amazon now as after 4 days of "your package will be delivered today" no shows, they refunded me and I still got the package a couple days later. Consequently my Goddesses and Sirens Oracle, crystal book and CD were free :D

Am now just awaiting:

An Aussie version of the Shapeshifters Oracle
The Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle (Taking its time from the US)
and The Raven's Prophecy Tarot should be shipping any day now.

Don't you have to send them back as Amazon refunded you?

Scarlet Woodland

Don't you have to send them back as Amazon refunded you?

Nah, the choice they gave me after many apologies was a) a second set sent out express delivery, or b) a refund. They would have cancelled the delivery if they wanted to, as it was them delivering. They could have done so at any time in the days between arranging the refund and the actual delivery.

ETA: They also probably had a look at my terrifyingly extensive order history and the fact they messed up my last order as well and took that into account

Evidently it worked as I ordered two more decks from them last night ;)

The Secret Language of Animals Oracle Cards &
Crystal Oracle - the Tony Carmine-Salerno one. Don't know what I'll make of this yet but have been eyeing it for a while and have been getting back into crystals, so... as it was a bargain :)

Dark Victory '39

Finally sucked it up and ordered the pagan cats. have used and loved the mini for two years, and well, it's time to see those cats in their rightful size. i've gotten so many funny readings (funny as in humorous) from the mini. i'm not even a cat person; i mean, i admire cats, but i don't live w/ any. Or particularly want to. Mean dark victory just wants facsimile cats.

feynrir

Finally sucked it up and ordered the pagan cats. have used and loved the mini for two years, and well, it's time to see those cats in their rightful size. i've gotten so many funny readings (funny as in humorous) from the mini. i'm not even a cat person; i mean, i admire cats, but i don't live w/ any. Or particularly want to. Mean dark victory just wants facsimile cats.

My story completely :D Exactly how it's been for me with the Pagan Cats deck, and with cats in general. You truly deserve to have them in full-size version--those paintings are glorious. My favorite cat deck by far.

Dark Victory '39

My story completely :D Exactly how it's been for me with the Pagan Cats deck, and with cats in general. You truly deserve to have them in full-size version--those paintings are glorious. My favorite cat deck by far.

I was in Bed, Bath & Beyond the other day having a meltdown, and i whipped out the cats to try and help me. very sad, very sad, that i would do this. Professionally dressed woman getting flustered in Bed Linens, clutching a teeny tiny purple deck. Like it was her lifeline. At one point several of the cats fell into the aisle, and i was so agitated over several life issues that had come to a head in linens, that it was like stones had been cast; and i squatted right there over the cats, taking it as a sign from the divine, that this was truly what they had to say. And the maniacal shuffling could now stop.

Alta

A Kickstarter backed deck: Uel Aramchek's Tarot Arcana by Lays Farra

I expect that it'll be a bit, um, quirky.

Viridian

The Waterhouse Oracle is on it's way! I've been wanting to get this one for ages, I can't wait.

Annabelle

I'm currently awaiting two silk drawstring tarot bags from Tarot Totes :).