What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

stellar4

Giger. I really have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this; it is not what I go for at all. Note to self: keep the trigger finger well away from the Paypal button when cruising the net late at night....
I expect I will be putting it up for sale or trade pretty soon.

SuziDreams

Giger. I really have no idea what I was thinking when I bought this; it is not what I go for at all. Note to self: keep the trigger finger well away from the Paypal button when cruising the net late at night....
I expect I will be putting it up for sale or trade pretty soon.

Ooh, that looks like a creepy deck. Not my style either but it might work for certain readings?

I'm awaiting The Orbifold Tarot, should be arriving in October when it's been published.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/orbifold-tarot/
And also The Morgan-Greer, apparently every tarot reader needs this deck and I've been sadly lacking.

RavenLuna

The Green Witch Tarot should be with me soon, and I just got the Druid Plant Oracle (after making do with just the app for aggggeeeesss)

Celtictarot

Got my mini tarat deck, adore it and a bag and a silk cloth for a deck.

Scarlet Woodland

Yay just got my package of incense resins and crystals for clearing and charging my decks.

Terrified the poor Sikh delivery guy... came to the door in pyjama bottoms and a vest (braless) and the poor lad went non verbal then giggly... Oops.

ldiddy

Wahoo! Limited Gaian Tarot is officially in the mail.

Just read the World Spirit Tarot is going to be another few months, but I think I (should) have enough others in the collection to hold me over.

:0

Holly doll

*skips into the room scaring sleeping cats*

Can't wait!!!!! I've ordered Seven Stars Red Tarot of the Bastard!!!! Yippee!!!

*rushes back out to look at Seven's site to see if there is a matching mat - forgot to order one with the cards*

JylliM

Anna K self published. Pretty excited about this one :)

Jonezy

Anna K, Aquarian and Dark Grimoire have arrived and Sun and Moon tarot is on the way.

I also have Osho Zen tarot on order but not sent out yet. 😁