What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

didactic

A '68 Tarot Productions Albano-Waite - I'm so excited!

Here's two images the seller sent... Those purples though!

Attachments

• IMG_5232-1.JPG
    IMG_5232-1.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5231.JPG
    IMG_5231.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 102

Michellehihi

I received my brand new sealed Granny Jones!!! So excited! It was a journey, I bought it online from a small shop in Australia, but they delivered only in Australia. So I had it sent to JillyM, a lovely AT member, who in turn sent it to me to my US address because I thought there would be a strike here in Canada at the post services. So I just went to the border and now I have my Granny Jones in my hands!!!!!

MoonGypsy

I received my brand new sealed Granny Jones!!! So excited! It was a journey, I bought it online from a small shop in Australia, but they delivered only in Australia. So I had it sent to JillyM, a lovely AT member, who in turn sent it to me to my US address because I thought there would be a strike here in Canada at the post services. So I just went to the border and now I have my Granny Jones in my hands!!!!!

((((MoonGypsy Faints))) Anyone have any smelling salts?

Gwynydd

My Housewives Tarot arrived today! So cute, so funny :D

Eusebia

Amazon finds

Sometimes it pays to search amazon. Soon the postman will bring the Dario Fo Tarot, which has been on my wishlist for ages and something called the Tarocco Bizarro by Franco Bruna, which looks tempting. Both new and about half the price I would pay at Alidastore.

Gwynydd

Ordered Touchstone and it just got sent :)

Daemon Lover

The Pirate Tarot wooden Majors arrived this arvo!
Ordered the Sacred Sites and Beautiful Creatures Tarot..
and, the Sacred Sites oracle 😊

Barleywine

Centennial edition of the RWS for my "shop" readings, and the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight for my daughter, who plans on creating her own deck and has a style similar to it.

violetdaisy

LWB

LWB for my Paulina deck - free - from US Games - thanks to a lovely gent named Dylan Abel. I misplaced it quite some time ago. And Tarot of Pagan Cats.

MissChiff

Centennial edition of the RWS for my "shop" readings, and the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight for my daughter, who plans on creating her own deck and has a style similar to it.

Keep us all posted about you daughters deck!