What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Le Fanu

I knew I'd forgotten something...

Plus Julia A Turk's novel based on the Navigators of the Mystic SEA (Vol I)!

vee

Grabbed some decks off ebay yesterday: the Grimaud TdM, Albano Waite & III Millennium. My Hexen 2.0 came in last night. Still waiting on the Lenormand. So many goodies!

EllieP

Er... *looks round furtively and whispers* Vision Quest and the Four Shields book from Amazon, and Deirdre of the Sorrows from, well, Deirdre. *puts finger to lips*

DownUnderNZer

:):):)So, still waiting for my 2 x Mystical Lenormand cards which shouldnt be too far off although EASTER is nearing so that may slow it down a tad more and 1 x Titanias Fortune Cards/Book. :):):)

Chronata

Yay! Two amazing decks arrived today! The Fairy Pack and the Art Nouveau Lenormand!

Both are SWEET!

Elendil

Hexen 2.0 arrived - but with two copies of Temperance and no Moon...(sigh) :(
Book Depository have promised to send another copy out....

Myrrha

The Fey Tarot!! I've had this deck before and it didn't work out but somehow I feel very excited about having it back again.

The Secret Language of Birds is waiting in my Post Office box along with an oracle from the trading forum but I won't be able to pick it up until Wednesday. Torment.

Le Fanu

*fingers crossed*

Please Mr Postman try and bring some of my goodies tomorrow as work will be closed over Easter and if I have some "please pick up from your local Post Office" slips of paper (like Myrrha has) it will only complicate things...

But I did get the lovely Sulis bag today, so very happy with that.