What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

DownUnderNZer

Offically posted now from the UK: "Wisdom of the Hidden Realms" and from Europe (I think) 2 x Lenormand decks (German or Other). So, both should be here next week or the week after at the latest. :D

Le Fanu

LoS Dark Fairytale Tarot
Gilded Royale
Robledo's Conver Marseilles restoration

Oh and a boxed-up - and sealed! - vintage Morgan Greer arrived yesterday

Plus some non-tarot books. One is actually Tyson's study of Lovecraft which is related to my love of the Dark Grimoire Tarot, so...

rylla

TCF 2011.5 Fool deck :) YA!

Cocobird55

I'm expecting the Dust Bunny Lenormand -- I love Marcia's decks.

shadowdancer

well I succumbed and ordered the Zombie tarot. :) That should arrive a few days after the Tarot Playbook, so will have fun with the tarot for a while.

May post in the readings exchange with the Zombie... will wait and see

Wendywu

He is bringing me the Tarot de Paris reprint, and also a copy of Robert O'Neill's book, Tarot Symbolism which I have wanted for a while now :)

Wee_Gypsy

Ordered LoS's Dames Wheel :), been meaning to get this deck for a while now, hopefully it will come tommarow (today is Sunday...no packages :()-

--it will be my 100th tarot deck!!!, when it arrivies---I AM NOT a collector (denial), nah I just wish I had more cards (there are still many decks I would like to own in my collection)--oh well, someone will always have more 'toys' (decks) than I do.

But I look foward to getting it in the post :D

Rhinemaiden

Dia de Los Muertos Lenormand.... eventually ;)

Asher

I'm expecting the Dust Bunny Lenormand -- I love Marcia's decks.

Mine just arrived yesterday! I am also a big fan of Marcia's decks. This one recalls an earlier era with whimsy and readability. And the (handmade?) pouch it came in is also very nice! (It's my favorite color, too, purple).