What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Padma

Finally received my PostCard Tarot - very interesting! And my Baroque Bohemian Cats, which I lovelovelove! :D

Wintergreen

Just received the Sakki-Sakki, and the scans from the website just don't do the cards justice. I'm looking forward to spending some time with it this week.

Bhavana

I got the small playing card size VERY limited edition Playing Card Oracle deck - USGames had it for sale on their website for like 3 days and then said it was sold out. Very mysterious. I also have the Victorian Flower Oracle coming to me from Hawaii - Thanks Debra~!

janie144

Finally received my PostCard Tarot - very interesting!

That is the next deck on my wish list, soooo want it :)

Today I received the Touchstone tarot, a trade from Pam O, it is a beautiful deck which I am looking forward to spending loads of time with :D

Londubh

Waiting for -

Bertrand's Triomphes de Paris
Día de los Muertos Lenormand - mega set
Chronata's Lenormand
Art of Living Tarot (I wasn't going to buy these. I don't like them. I purchased them last night at 2:20 in the morning. Whatever.)

Silent Tarot - received last Wednesday. I have mixed feelings about this deck.

Not exactly by postman, I was gifted the Sacred Geometry Cards for the Visionary Path by my mom who purchased them from the artist in Hawaii (unfortunately it didn't occur to her to have the artist sign them).

DownUnderNZer

:):):) I just got my lenormand decks today and Wisdom of the Hidden Realms. :):):)

vee

Still waiting on the Barbara Walker Tarot.

Also:
Day of the Dead Lenormand
Pixie's Pam B Lenormand
Tarot of the Holy Light

rylla

The lost tarot of nostradamus
I tarocchi della Cattedrale Federico Manicardi
extra deck of Mary-el for trimming

waiting for:
Chronata Lenormand
Chronata Lenormand stones
Day of the Dead Lenormand

Yasmin

Just received The Hobbit Tarot. Ordered the Dia de los Muertos leonormand and Chronata's Leonormand. Going to be a great summer!

Symphony

Received Celtic Dragon Tarot

now just waiting on Celestial Stick People