What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

greycats

Got it!!

Amazon fr sent me an ad about works on astrology, a subject not really interesting to me especially in French. So I thought, hey, what the heck? I'll do a search for one of those decks that keep eluding me. Like Laura Tuan's Egyptian Tarot. "In Stock" Amazon fr replied. I bought it and am keeping my fingers crossed that what was shipped is really the deck I've been trying to find for so long. Should be. It's the right publisher.

Today the post delivered Laura Tuan's Egyptian Tarot, published by De Vecchi--the genuine article! It's in French, of course, both the booklet and the titles, but everything else is unchanged. See Tarot Garden for images if interested.

MoonGypsy

Wow, good for you, GC!!! That's one i have longed for as well! :D Enjoy!

i have the Wicca Moon Tarot deck on it's way from the UK and i received tarotlyn's wonderful Shabby Chicness Lenormand [Deluxe edition] today! :heart:

WyrdRaven

Today the post delivered Laura Tuan's Egyptian Tarot, published by De Vecchi--the genuine article!

Awesome, great news!

I am currently waiting for Pearls of Wisdom (2nd ed) to arrive.

MermaidFeet

Ahhhh!!! I just ordered the Klimt tarot from Amazon (through ae's. Link, of course ;-D) and I could lose my head in excitement!! It'll be here Friday!!!!!

Lee

I'm living away from the bulk of my decks, and I decided I missed the Sharman-Caselli deck. So I ordered the set that comes with the deck, a book, and a black and white deck, and I also ordered the mini deck. They're coming tomorrow, so I will be in Sharman-Caselli heaven!

BeyondtheVeil

Tarot of A Thousand and One Nights arrived! :)

Yay! :party: The Tarot of a Thousand and One Nights arrived today!:party: It looks like a pretty deck with lots of details. I am hoping to use this one as another intuitive reading deck.

WhiteWolfy

I have just ordered the Zombie tarot as i have the Housewives tarot and find that such a fun deck to work with so i am hoping the Zombie will be just as much fun :D

Serapis

Vintage Aquarian Tarot Deck Ill. David Palladini Morgan Press NY 1970

tarotcognito

Ciro's Oracle of Visions.

Love that monkey. ;)

Phoenix

I was trying to pay down my mastercard. Key word there being WAS.....

I couldnt wait any longer! I broke down and bought the Book of Shadows tarot kit, Tarot: Plain and Simple and The Easiest Way to Lean the Tarot-Ever!.

My poor mastercard....