What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

MermaidFeet

My Golden Tarot of Klimt is almost to my doorstep!!!!!...... and I have to leave for work and get it afterwards!! Urrrrggghh!!! Darn those package trackers in this instance!! Lol

ThunderWolf

I got my 3rd copy of Legacy of the Divine Tarot and my ink pad for "gilding" the edges today!

I've "gilded" the edges of the copy I read with once, and now I'm taking a break before going and doing it a second time just to make it perfect where it didn't completely take the ink. :)

swedishfish612

Waiting on a vintage (I hope) Albano-Waite. I say "hope" because I've bought this deck once before thinking it was the vintage version and sadly, it was not. This one says Tarot Productions on the box, so fingers and toes are crossed that this is what I've been looking for!

toj

Yesterday, I got the Cannon Reed Witches Tarot boxed set. Today, I finished my transactions for the Margarete Petersen Tarot, the Aquarian Tarot and the Prairie Majors and some other things. Next week should be good.

rylla

I've got the Tarot of the Absurd! Yap! It exceeds all my expectation.

BeyondtheVeil

I will be getting Pearls of Wisdom

I am exciting about getting the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot Deck from Grizabella. :) She wasn't able to send it out the beginning of this week, but she said she could send it out yesterday. I am very excited because when I first had this deck {1st Edition} I had migraines and the trimmed deck really overwhelmed me. I bought her the Ghosts and Spirits Tarot as trade. That is a great deck also! :thumbsup: She received it already and loves it! I hope I posted that I received the Ghosts and Spirits Tarot several weeks ago. :)

Anyway.. I can't wait to post that Grizabella sent the deck and that it is here! :D

Brightest Blessings,
BeyondtheVeil

toj

Just won a RWS deck on eBay with a red faced magician, LWB showing New York, no copyright on cards or box for 9.99. No other bidders.

swedishfish612

Just won a RWS deck on eBay with a red faced magician, LWB showing New York, no copyright on cards or box for 9.99. No other bidders.

Wooo hooo, that's fantastic!Wish I could I saw I got my vintage RWS that cheap. But that's okay. I think I paid around $27 for mine with shipping, and it's still worth every penny. More, to be honest. I'm wildly in love with that deck. I gasped when I first saw it. It's the most beautiful RWS I have, and that's saying a lot considering how much I love the Albano.

(I, of course, reserve the right to change my mind once my vintage Albano arrives this week. Right now I only have the modern print Albano!)

swedishfish612

I caved and ordered the Tarot of the Absurd. So I'm waiting on that and the hopefully vintage Albano-Waite.

BeyondtheVeil

The postman will be bringing me....

I am very excited to say that the postman will be bringing me......

Chronata's Minute Lenormand Oracle 2nd Edition! I am just thrilled!! Next on my list.... Minute Tarot! :thumbsup:

Smiling all day! :D
BeyondtheVeil