What's your favourite Fool card?

ana luisa

One more for the Quest Fool. Elating...

Rhinemaiden

Herzog said:
I have to go Noblet because of its sheer silliness

I just looked at the Noblet card... if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing, oh la la! ;)

However, for sheer exhuberance, the Gill fool is priceless!

HighPriestess

The Fool is one of the cards I consider before I purchase the deck, so I like all the Fools in the decks I own. These ones are my favourites, though:

The Tarot of Vampyres
Universal Fantasy Tarot
Vanessa Tarot
Fantastical Creatures Tarot (Amphisbaena- the reptilian creature with two heads. I just find it so...charming....in a way)

strings of life

You know, I really had to think about this one. The Noblet Fool is up there, but my absolute favorite is The Fool (called the Wandering Minstrel) from Waking the Wild Spirit.

It's...wild, free, a bit careless but fearless, colorful and inspiring.

Attachments

• waking-the-wild-spirit-wandering-minstrel.jpg
    waking-the-wild-spirit-wandering-minstrel.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 75

Sulis

Another Fool I really like is the one in the Pearls of Wisdom deck... He's being carried along by the river in a boat with no oars.

Attachments

• The Fool.jpg
    The Fool.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 72

strings of life

Sulis said:
I'm also very partial to the RWS Fool and in particular the one from my favourite deck, The Hoi Polloi Tarot. I really like the colouring.
Another favorite. That's also my favorite RWS clone.

Another favorite of mine is The Fool from the Victoria Regina. It's a deck that I have a love/hate relationship with. In the end, it's a keeper though as I love too many of the cards.

It's another whimsical card with a carefree Fool too busy strumming his drum, marching to his own beat.

Attachments

• victoria-regina.jpg
    victoria-regina.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 71

RexMalaki

Herzog said:
I have to go Noblet because of its sheer silliness

This is the fool that does it for me...perfect...