While Reading for others, you find your own answers from their cards?

SunChariot

I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen before.

I'm sure all of us have experienced the same card showing up over and over in one of our own spreads, the Tarot asking us to pay attention to it. You find it flying out of your deck when you shuffle, or coming up repeatedly. But, what about it showing up while you are reading for others?

I'm not talking about doing multiple readings for one person, and a card showing up repeatedly. Obviously that card is important to the enquirer. But that of which a card shows up repeatedly while reading for more than one person.

For Example, on an exchange thread I had two people ask two different questions. I used a different deck for both of them, but both received the same card. Back to back. Now I cannot see how the two would be related, other than it's related to myself.

Any ideas?
I simply cannot accept it being a coincidence.

To me, it would just mean that the answer to both their questions was best represented by that card in each deck. sortof a coincidence.

I don't personally believe that the cards talk about your life if you ask about someone else's. At least I know that mine never do that, not ever, so I would say it was a bit of a coincidence and the best card to answer each question just happened to be the same one.

Babs