you know you're obsessed when...

Dusk Till Dawn

When you and your Kid watch Spongebob, and notice that you brake out in sweat, watching the Mailman delivering Spongebob a package..

nisaba

Seeker*13* said:
When you and your Kid watch Spongebob, and notice that you brake out in sweat, watching the Mailman delivering Spongebob a package..
<laughter>

Astraea Aurora

Seeker*13* said:
LOL Never a fan of Spongebob but this is sooo true. Also, envy when you see a package delivered for your neighbors but your own tiny little tarot delivery keeps you waiting for ages.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

SphinYote

gregory said:
Here.

His Loveliness is towards the end of the thread. :love:

Oh hang on - it's in chat - so that's why you never saw it.

Just a sec: Can you see it here ?

Nope, neither link.

I guess I need to be a subscriber.

Explains why i didn't know about the thread. Thanks for posting even if I can't access. :)

Wintergreen

It's nice to know others have been where I find myself now.

This thread is hilarious.

AJ

Too funny.

I actually balanced my checkbook for the first time in ages so I would know if I can afford to buy a deck from you :) See you in the PM boxes!

SagiChar

You know you're obsessed when your spouse TELLS you your obsessed! I received a new deck a few weeks ago, and was shuffling it "obsessively" (you know...to mix up the cards)...and he says "you've been shuffling that thing for like 2 hours now...what NORMAL person shuffles a deck of cards for 2 hours?". (It wasn't 2 hours straight...)

Tarot kid

You know your obsessed when you beg family and friends to let you read for them
Your know your obsessed when you start referring to you decks as they almost as people

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Yineth

You know you're obsessed when you realize your username pops up more than once for replying to different threads in each forum...

Or maybe that's something different entirely >:{D

[You know you're obsessed when you're dying for your next paycheck to get that deck on Amazon... 16.7% discount?!! WUT! OAO]