you know you're obsessed when...

Rasa

You know you're obsessed when you and your spouse actually have HEATED arguments about your disparate reading styles.

(I don't like when we fight about anything, but I prefer that we fight about Tarot rather than about money or housework like most couples!)

Winterchild

and you always have a deck under your pillow.... (in suitably cuddlesome bag....)...

Wow.. fun thread, I am totally gobsmacked at some of your collections, not to mention an envious drooling gibbering wreck drowning in a pool of saliva....

Wintergreen

You know you are obsessed when you think about keeping at least one deck in every room in your apartment - yes even the bathroom...

That is totally crazy! I love it - I had never thought of that. Great idea.

Yineth

You know you're obsessed when you try to help someone else identify a mystery deck and end up adding more decks to your wish list during the search.

._.;;

poopsie

You know you're obsessed when you no longer log out from AT ... the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up is to open your ipad or laptop and check the new posts in AT ... then the last thing you do before you sleep is to check the new posts in AT .... and you keep AT open even at work so that youcan catch up... if you want to aggravate it, you make it a point to post something in every thread and join all the competitions to win new tarot decks.

Stormdancer

You know you're obsessed when you no longer log out from AT ... the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up is to open your ipad or laptop and check the new posts in AT ... then the last thing you do before you sleep is to check the new posts in AT .... and you keep AT open even at work so that youcan catch up...
You've been peeking into my life. :bugeyed:

I consider myself obsessed with AT. :angel:

Love Y'all :heart: :laugh:

NorthernTigress

You know you are obsessed when you think about keeping at least one deck in every room in your apartment - yes even the bathroom...

You know you're obsessed when you've actually considered trying to read with the Transparent Oracle in the bathroom. Or the bathtub!

astronautica

Oh lordy, loving this thread! I'm starting to think I may have a problem...

You know you're obsessed when your first thought on pay day is "New deck time!" rather than "Time to pay that overdue electricity bill!" :D

You know you're obsessed when you start looking at the prices of things in terms of tarot decks... a bottle of nail polish is one deck, breakfast out is two or three, and rent is a Greenwood!

WyrdRaven

You know you're obsessed when you scroll on over to the Enabling thread to have a giggle at the way everyone else is getting so shamelessly enabled, and then you TOTALLY fall for the deck under discussion, hook line & sinker!!! And five minutes later, you are clicking on the Buy It Now button!

Madame Squee

You know you're obsessed when...

Your postman greets you with the observation, "You get more packages than anyone I know!"

Surely not!!!

Other people order "stuff" by mail, too, don't they?

:bugeyed: