Your Favorite Lenormand?

kalliope

WOO-HOO!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, kalliope! Great happiness, gift, reward, celebration (that would be the Flowers card)! So small, so cute -- and so inexpensive, I had to order two! :D I will now go and add it to my "favorites" post.

So, greatdane, you can now have your heart's desire for only $6.99 plus shipping!

I had another thought about Lenormand reading versus deck collecting... for those of us who read based on fixed meanings, it seems to me that there's no reason why we couldn't read with a wide variety of Lenormands -- and in fact it might actually be desirable to do so, since it would help prevent an attachment to the images of a single deck. While desirable for tarot, such attachment may be less so for Lenormand. So keeping a whole bunch of decks nearby to read with might be just the thing.

At least that's what I tell myself as I hit the "Buy" button yet again! :joke:

:laugh: Yes, it's a Flowers card kind of discovery, isn't it? Glad I could spread the joy!

I know what you're getting at about the reading vs. collecting thing. And while I don't believe I'd ever get so attached to the images of one deck that it would negatively impact my reading, I DO think that reading with fixed meanings allows a wonderful flexibility in deck choice. I can indulge my appreciation for pretty things and just buy any old Lenormand I find aesthetically pleasing, knowing full well that I'll be able to read it just fine. (Unlike tarot, where sometimes I think a deck is beautiful but I just can't read well with it for some reason.) With Lenormand, it's all just delicious eye candy since I might as well be reading cards with just words on them. ;) So, why not enjoy a variety of candy? :laugh:

ann823

How much is the shipping from gamecrafters?

kalliope

How much is the shipping from gamecrafters?

Ann, you have a choice of shipping options. For Priority Mail, it's around $6. But you could choose First Class mail for around $3.

delizt

I got my Mertz from book depository...

just ordered the LEN, which I adore! Another fast favorite that continues to grow on my is the Marseilles Lenormand

Lee

For anyone who would like to see images from many currently available decks, please look at the first post in this thread. I started it in 2007 but it's been moribund for a while. I did some spring cleaning -- I removed the dead links and added several recent decks.

MoonGypsy

I got my Mertz from book depository...

just ordered the LEN, which I adore! Another fast favorite that continues to grow on my is the Marseilles Lenormand

i might be having brain freeze...What is the LEN?

MoonGypsy

For anyone who would like to see images from many currently available decks, please look at the first post in this thread. I started it in 2007 but it's been moribund for a while. I did some spring cleaning -- I removed the dead links and added several recent decks.

What a very lovely and generous offering, dear Lee! Thank You! :*

Lee

i might be having brain freeze...What is the LEN?
That's Melissa Hill's Minimalist deck. We're calling it LEN 'cause that's what it's called on the Gamecrafter site, she must have renamed it that.
What a very lovely and generous offering, dear Lee! Thank You!
Very welcome! :)

delizt

thanks for compiling the new list!! there's lot of great decks out there now