Dream team divination 2013-002

Amanda

So krystalkitty posts her question by this Thursday and the rest of us have a week to dream, and we just come back here each day that we dream something for krystalkitty... yes?

danieljuk

no problems Celticnoodle! will take part :heart:

YDM42

Setting Intention

So krystalkitty posts her question by this Thursday and the rest of us have a week to dream, and we just come back here each day that we dream something for krystalkitty... yes?

Yes. I have also found its a really works better for me if I set my intention before going to sleep that I am dreaming or opening myself up to receive that information. Otherwise I'm all over the place in dream land.

danieljuk

yes! don't put too much pressure on yourself! I struggled with the first week last time, it doesn't matter really if you dream or not, no stress :) they will come when relaxed

for me I have the persons question written down by my bed! I look at the question before going to sleep and read it over. I ask for a dream for that person. Some nights I got nothing at all but I tended to get around 2 dreams a week on average per person! I would have paper and a pen near my bed and would write them down really fast when waking up!

would then type here and sometimes include interpretation.

the person whose week it is has to go through the dreams and see how it works for them! in the old dream threads you could leave that till the end of the week but there is such a lot of dream posts, I think it would be unmanageable! it's easier to keep up by day!

quite a few people last time would not read any posts that day before posting their dream! so you didn't influence yourself! the really interesting thing last time was that people had dreams of the same theme often each day. like one day all about different houses, one person had all fog in each persons dream!

Don't be afraid how crazy your dream is, just write it down! parts of all dreams last time seemed to fit the person whose week it was :)

celticnoodle

yep. you got it! :)

no problems Celticnoodle! will take part :heart:
:thumbsup: good!

Yes. I have also found its a really works better for me if I set my intention before going to sleep that I am dreaming or opening myself up to receive that information. Otherwise I'm all over the place in dream land.
yes, this is what I do too.

yes! don't put too much pressure on yourself! I struggled with the first week last time, it doesn't matter really if you dream or not, no stress :) they will come when relaxed
very true.

for me I have the persons question written down by my bed! I look at the question before going to sleep and read it over. I ask for a dream for that person. Some nights I got nothing at all but I tended to get around 2 dreams a week on average per person! I would have paper and a pen near my bed and would write them down really fast when waking up!

the person whose week it is has to go through the dreams and see how it works for them! in the old dream threads you could leave that till the end of the week but there is such a lot of dream posts, I think it would be unmanageable! it's easier to keep up by day!
very true. I think it works better to comment as we go--can you imagine doing all that typing in one day at the end? lol! it'd be too hard!

quite a few people last time would not read any posts that day before posting their dream! so you didn't influence yourself! the really interesting thing last time was that people had dreams of the same theme often each day. like one day all about different houses, one person had all fog in each persons dream!

Don't be afraid how crazy your dream is, just write it down! parts of all dreams last time seemed to fit the person whose week it was :)
yes, thats true--that was so cool, wasn't it? And yes, do not be afraid to put down everything you dream, no matter how crazy it sounds. its not always easy to do--because you talk yourself into believing its just to nutty to mention--but then, it probably is important to the one you're dreaming for.

krystalkitty

Yay..excited to be dreaming again with purpose..now to think of a question. I had my trip that I asked about in round one went back and there were lots of things that stood out and relevance x

Amanda

I tried this a couple nights in a row for myself and the results were very interesting. The first night I asked for some empowering information, had an empowering dream, and woke up feeling strong and alert. The second night I asked for some advice on money and woke up with a new idea. It will definitely be interesting to see how my dreams work out for someone else. :D

Amanda

That's a good idea Daniel! I think I will come here and post my dreams first, then go back and read what others got as well. :)

DownUnderNZer

Although I cant take part like last time...do you think if I read the question each week...and dream something that I know isnt for me and remember it because it stands out in detail...that you guys dont mind me posting it for whoever it is for? Will see what CelticNoodle comes back with as there are rules and regulations... :)

Mellaenn

Oh, good, we are official! Will be getting my little dream journal out.