Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

never heard of him, so I had to google him. :p the only thing I can say is that the movie title, "Hesher" is very close to my married surname. other then that, nothing. the lavender colors could indicate spiritual cleansing. :) A town canal could symbolize my being too controlling with my thinking and beliefs, and that this is holding me back from pursuing my goals mentioned above. Funny enough--one of my guides told me this same thing. That my thoughts and beliefs where my setback began is indeed holding me back spiritually. :eek:

A tree can mean many things, and since you do not indicate if the tree was dead, green and lush or bare of any leaves or even what type of tree it was, I'm going to just say that I think (esp. w/the mother dog there) that it probably again relates to my hopes and dreams of attaining my spiritual goals (healing). The dog can be symbolic of my strong values to helping others (she was feeding her pups). I was always there to help people in my community and also my family and friends. BEcause you describe her as possibly being drained--well...again, sounding like a broken record, as I have been feeling drained the last 18 mos. of it all and so was forced to cut back dramatically from it all.

the album could be indicating my true friends being around me. I am surrounded by very true and good friends. They were always like family to me. Esp. now too, when I need them the most. :) I happen to live in a very little rural town. in fact, currently in the smallest incorporated "city" in the U.S. the word 'city' is funny to use describing our town--we don't even have a grocery store here! lol. And, by 6pm, the town rolls up its sidewalks and goes home. (save the bar and one or two restaurants and the liquor store that stays open till 7pm) :D

a long white table could indicate my large circle of friends, (I do have many here! :) ) and the color white could indicate the peacefulness I feel when with them. It can also indicate a fresh start in my life--which I am taking.

you did great!!! :thumbsup:

well, could the candy be representating just how darn sweet I am? :angel:
the robot could indicate that I am feeling unable to express my feelings and so going about life in a way like a robot. Where some people are concerned, this is so true! the heart itself could again indicate how I am expressing my feelings and I have somewhat patched it with some fake sugar. I am talking again with some of these people, but I admit- grudgingly so. I'm being as nice as I am able to be, under the circumstances. So, the patch heart made of candy makes sense. I had to patch my heart and fake the sweetness I am showing them.

the college would suggest I am going through social changes and am tring to experiment with new things. It also would suggest I am going through a stressful time. All very true! The cold is me feeling isolated. I am at times.

snack bar/cafe could be about my social life, and because I was begging for a jacket, it indicates that I am isolating myself to protect myself. all true too. I have not been back to visit the people who were mean to me since that awful day. (over a year now). the longest I've EVER been away. the Japanese man could represent enlightenment and peace of mind. all that I have achieved since distancing myself--even it is also upsetting. the cake thing can be my difficulties in throwing away my relationship w/these people completely. I do hope that one day things will get better between us. light blue color can indicate devotion, truth and loyalty. or my spiritual guide. I'm going to lean towards the guide. The maggot thing can be how I feel about them lately.
----
this did make me laugh as some people are telling me that i am being overly sensitive. I may be. or it can indicate my progress on my spiritual goal. moving at a snails pace....true! As for your mom being in the dream--my mother was involved in this, so that is the mother connection.

this is probably indicating how thin the relationship w/these people was to begin with--(very thin!) and the jelly shows I'm doing what I can to preserve what is left. yeah...somewhat. I came to realize that it seemed to be more important to me then to them. Since that horrible day, I stopped being at their beck and call, I have not heard from them at all either. Apparently, they don't care that much.

I am taking all this as I need to stop stressing myself out about it and stop being so sensitive also and count the blessings that I do have--mainly the very wonderful supportive people around me. :)

OH! nearly forgot this, my one guide is named Joe, (Joseph) so perhaps that is also why you saw this Joseph Gordon Leavitt. My guide, Joe, is slender of build like Leavitt and he has long dark hair--but didn't really look like Hersher. perhaps the name is why you got him?

Great Job! :thumbsup:

You are a great dream interpreter!! I hope i'll do well too. haha a bit nervous! but i'll manage. :D I think that could be it, since he had long hair like hesher!! your guide was very smart using his sexy-appeal to get through in the dreams. ;)

You have to put yourself first celticnoodles!! :eek: it's a basic important thing that everyone manages to forget once or twice, or allot. :) If someone really cares for you they'd want you to be happy&healthy too. There are always those times that something is urgent, but then you'll feel it in your bones!! Be kind and loving to yourself, this way you are stronger and have more energies. You don't have to take on everything. *hugs* :p UGH i should be one to talk though hahah but working on it.

Yora

Yora you are up next!!
Once CN has given her feedback, Post up your Question!!

For me this experiment is making me try to remember more of my dreams..I have a pad next to my bed! I find it hard to put in words what my dreams consisted of at times.
and other times it is hard to recall.. I am definately out of practice with this LOL!!
For me it is making me to be more mindful so far..
I still havent Lucid dreamt just yet!! I am sure i will let you know when i do LOL!!

Good Luck everyone with Yora's question!

and I cant wait to get feedback from CN..

I remember once in the other forum it wasnt until weeks later my dream meant something to the person , So we should keep this thread going for a while after we have finished, just in case!!

aahk! Didn't expect to be up so fast! :p hmmz, what do i have to learn about love! I'm in a confusing time and feel like i'm supposed to figure something out lately. (It also showed up in a reading of a friend of mine for me, that i was stronger in love then i thought and i needed to find something out. lol i really want to come out stronger!! *sigh* )

I agree to keep it going longer, some things take time to fit in the puzzle.

mingbop

:) :) Well I take it my dream of last night has nothing to do with your question then Yora!! LOL I dreamed I found a dead MINK in my bathroom sink!!

Yora

:) :) Well I take it my dream of last night has nothing to do with your question then Yora!! LOL I dreamed I found a dead MINK in my bathroom sink!!

Let's hope not!! :p should check on it anyways!!!

Yora

I looked it up and the dead mink might mean that an issue with a sneaky sly person has been overcome and now it's the time to wash your hands from this person! (thinking that this relates about celtic noodle and the people from her past she can't let go of yet)

celticnoodle

Good Lord woman! :bugeyed:

Just what do you eat/drink before bedtime???? :p

mingbop

Nuffing! honest! It was in the sink and I put the taps on to make sure it was dead (as you do lol) then emptied the sink and left it!

celticnoodle

I looked it up and the dead mink might mean that an issue with a sneaky sly person has been overcome and now it's the time to wash your hands from this person! (thinking that this relates about celtic noodle and the people from her past she can't let go of yet)

yes, I also looked it up, and it could still be for me (or for Ming). I think it is indicating that one of us (or someone else Ming knows) is understanding their emotions and they are ready to move past some difficulties experienced with negative people around them. basically--you are washing away the negative parts there and healing yourself.

Reminds me of the dream someone had here with the untrustworthy man they were attracted to--it sort of supports that dream. Perhaps it is for me.

*whew* I'm glad to see that I am TRULY moving past it all now. thnx for your helps and your dreams friends! :)

celticnoodle

Nuffing! honest! It was in the sink and I put the taps on to make sure it was dead (as you do lol) then emptied the sink and left it!
:p

yes, I always do that when I see a dead mink in my sink!

celticnoodle

You are a great dream interpreter!! I hope i'll do well too. haha a bit nervous! but i'll manage. :D I think that could be it, since he had long hair like hesher!! your guide was very smart using his sexy-appeal to get through in the dreams. ;)

You have to put yourself first celticnoodles!! :eek: it's a basic important thing that everyone manages to forget once or twice, or allot. :) If someone really cares for you they'd want you to be happy&healthy too. There are always those times that something is urgent, but then you'll feel it in your bones!! Be kind and loving to yourself, this way you are stronger and have more energies. You don't have to take on everything. *hugs* :p UGH i should be one to talk though hahah but working on it.
thank you. I do use a dream dictionary for help. :) "The A-Z Dream Dictionary". it's wonderful!

I know you are right about putting yourself first. I am always being told that, but it's not as easy to do when you are use to always jumping to help someone else first. lol. but, lately I have been doing that. One of these 'people' who hurt me awhile back did recently say something about me being selfish lately. "yep. that's me! selfish!" "I'm taking care of ME first now!" I replied. :D

Yora, I cannot wait to start on your question tonight!