Full Moon experiment!!

linnie

Well... I totally missed this thread until now, but the Full Moon was so glorious last night hubby grabbed his phone out of his pocket and was snapping photos all the way to my sister's place... I drove slowly so he had more time to frame it... what a truly stunnung Moon she was last night... Plae orange, with fluffy pale orange clouds gently suspended beneath her... Magnificant! What a wonderful Full Moon to have selected for this exercise...

moonbear

Dancing Bear, I just reread your post. Last night for the first time ever I tried a little healing ritual/spell for my son who is suffering from bad pain in his leg. Just muscular but it's getting him down. I have never done anything like this before but I've always grown herbs and have finally decided to branch out (so to speak).
Anyway, the spell/ritual involved rosemary from my garden and basil from my kitchen and then after it was completed I drew three tarot cards to see what the outcome would be and the draw was the sun, the magician and the hanged man (interestingly hanging from his leg) and that from a full set of tarot.

I find the herbal connection with your dream interesting!

celticnoodle

It was a full day yesterday for both myself and the hubby, so I waited till bedtime to do a quick meditation and asked my guides to help me and allow things to come to me in a dream that may benefit people here on the list. Before bedtime, I again read through the list of names that were going to participate here.

I tried to get a glimpse of the moon before going to bed, but it was drizzling ran all day and cloudy and so I couldn't see the moon at all. it was just dark out.

After my meditation prayers, and before I fell asleep, I again asked my guides and deceased relatives to come to me and aid me in this exercise. Immediately my deceased grand dog, Cash, came to me! i was not expecting him to come, but it was wonderful to see him. I told him hello and how much I love him and missed him. i also told him that i hope he had a happy life with all of us and is at peace now as well. Then, he left.

After this, i envisioned myself walking down a path with mountain views like those we saw when we did our Alaskan cruise. i chose this because the Alaskan cruise was so beautiful and calming, and thought it would be a good choice. i had my eyes closed and while visualizing these beautiful snowy and icy mountains, I heard a loud crash like glass breaking. i knew there was nothing glass breaking in my home, so i told myself I would remember this and add it here. i also could hear waterfalls - or at least water falling, though I didn't see any waterfalls. it was not a loud roar like you often hear w/water falls, so it could've even been like a faucet turned on and the water coming out at more then just a trickle. I also heard some crackling, like fall leaves being crumbled as you walk on them. And, a whistle, like the wind howling around me. I could also hear people talking, but not enough to understand what they were saying and it was various voices about. male and female voices.

Then, I guess I slipped into sleep as I recall seeing my guide, Joe come to me and I also saw my totem animal--the black panther. panther is sleek and graceful as he walks beside me. he rarely actually looks into my eyes, but instead concentrates on looking straight ahead as we proceed on. he does give me a sense of calming though when he is near, and i know joe is also close by.

All of a sudden, I could feel some wind and it seemed like it was blowing hard, but I didn't really feel it hitting myself, nor did it seem to hit panther or joe. odd it seems now, but in my dream, i didn't even think of it being an oddity and continued on. I kept hearing that we needed to pay attention to everything and all that is around us, though I am not sure who was telling me this. i heard this through out my experience. I also kept getting visions of the people in my life, family, friends and aquaintances and understood that these were the "all that is around us". Then I noticed some fall colored leaves falling from the sky and I also heard thunder and continued to hear the waterfall also. Finally, a vision and more of a thought then a vision of the mighty oak tree came to me. It dawned on me that all these things were related to fire, earth, water and air--the four elements and as i realized this, it made me think of tarot.

These visions and sounds continued on and all the while i could also 'smell' the air and it was cool and crisp about us. then, it seemed like everything faded around me and all was peaceful. i fell alseep deeply and slept till 4:30am when i woke up and came down for a glass of water. I couldn't help BUT to get on the computer and brought up google and behold! a picture of the mighty oak there with google. :) an oak tree with a yellow ribbon around it for Veterans Day. A day to remember and a nice night, meditation and dream to remember as well. :)

I must add this as it may or may not be of importance, but a queer thing has just occurred as i was reading through my post before actually posting it. now, this does sound queer, but actually it is not really a queer thing to happen to me, as i always have these odd happenings for myself on a fairly regular basis.

i had just finished pre-reading and was about to select to post it, when all of a sudden my computer left and went to another site--NOT chosen by me! totally other website. not AT at all! and a message popped up telling me that since i was inactive for 15 minutes, it was going to log me out. :confused:

OH NO!!! I thought immediately. I hope all is NOT lost that i just typed up! (hard to type as i am having problems w/my right arm - numbness). But i was able to retreive EVERYTHING easily, *whew* thank God! and now I will post it. :laugh: this may or may not have anything to do with the full moon, the full moon meditation experiment or anything at all. queer things like this happen to me ALL the time and is rather the norm, I guess, but i do always pay attention to them when they do happen as i take it as a sign. perhaps I read too much into things like this, but i do feel like this may add to my experience of this full moon meditation.

I will also add that I feel it is important for us all to pay attention to the people in our lives, those we know and those we don't know as well as the elements and all that happens around us. i think this is what my dream meditation was telling me--to pay attention.

celticnoodle

Lovely moon pics,DB!!!

I read through your post, and the message your guide had for us all to slow down and find peace is very apt, i think. I was glad to read that 'Bob' says the more we can get to join in, teh better and then to read later that moonbear added her experiences in, just was icing on teh cake! it was as if Bob went and encouraged her to add her experiences! Hurray Moonbear!!!:thumbsup:

Moonbear, a beautiful experience to share too! you should look up the meanings to the things you saw as well-to see if it has further meaning to you, personally. do be sure to sign up for the next full moon experiement!!!

downundernzer said:
MESSAGE: Maybe some of us on the FULL MOON LIST need to let go of the things in our lives, including people, that no longer serve a purpose or are no longer on the same path let alone wavelength. Also, not to take on board what people say when there is no substance to what is being said, and especially if it is coming from a place that is selfish, biased and/or judgemental. Furthermore, to take a stand if you know something is not right and to be aware of how you work into the equation as well as to be open to something you may not have been aware of before.
how true this is!!! it is a lesson I had to learn myself recently and still coming to hear these words spoken to me, as if to remind me of this!

moonbear, sorry to hear about your son, and i will send some healing energies his way in hopes it'll help. I also grow herbs and cook with them also and DB, I also have an aloe vera plant. i do use the aloe vera on a regular basis and purchased some aloe vera in a jar to rub into my skin daily.

i know i am to concentrate on a healing path right now, and i feel herbs are to be a part of this path as well. tho, i am not a blonde lady, so also not the woman DB saw in her dreams.

i also remember now while my guides and i were walking on the path, i saw other animals, which included a brown bear wallking on all fours, (DB--your bear?) a cat--an ordinary house cat, an elephant and other animals i now cannot recall. i found it odd upon waking that i would see such animals together on this path. I also do recall seeing briefly and hearing a woman (i was thinking in spirit) crying. her hands were up to her face, as she cried, so I cannot really describe her looks, though her hair was straight and semi-long, hanging down around her face. it appeared to be brownish in color.

DownUnderNZer

I have just been flicking through the posts as well...quite interesting! :)

Dancing Bear: Not sure what it meant to not have your kids...especially daughters with you...but glad you were united. As for the synthetic and alternative medicines I am sure both have different benefits for ALL and maybe it comes down to "choice". We all have a choice as to what we choose to use as a method of healing.

Moonbear: The Dragon reminds me of the EAST (Asia) and Soaring Eagle (USA). So, I wonder if the symbolism might be connected to different countries/continents in some ways. Would be cool to explore... :)

CelticNoodle: "I will also add that I feel it is important for us all to pay attention to the people in our lives, those we know and those we don't know as well as the elements and all that happens around us. i think this is what my dream meditation was telling me--to pay attention."

Aint that the TRUTH...to pay more attention to what is going on around us as well as the people we are connected to...as sometimes when we get so caught up with work or whatever...we miss the finer things. E.g. Parents may miss out on seeing different stages of their kids development or that their kids might be going on a downward spiral/ Some might not see a person's true colors.

Cant wait to see what else comes out with the others on the FULL MOON list! :heart:

Crystal Blue

Full Moon from Texas :)

Hello everyone!

Gosh... where to begin... the moon here in Texas last night was beautiful. The skies were clear and the air was that kind of crisp fall air that makes you want to sit out side and take deep, deep breaths. It was a gorgeous day, and gorgeous night.

I notice as I'm sitting to write now, I keep thinking, "gosh I hope I did this right..." or "what if this sounds ridiculous to them??" So I'm just going to type it all up the way it happened/felt. Deep breath... here goes...

As I sat to meditate, I held a clear quartz in my left hand, and green aventurine in my right, palms up and open. No particular reason why those two stones other than I felt drawn to them. I sat quietly and followed my breathing, opened my chakras and then followed the white light connecting all of us that came through my crown chakra, down and then up and then out in all directions. I knew my guides were there and asked them to work with me, and then asked to work with all of yours as well. There was then this huge expanse of energy. It wasn't overwhelming - the only word I have is EXPANSIVE. I felt it energetically and also physically - it was almost as if I was expanding physically - like I was getting wider and rounder with the additional energy coming in.

I don't quite know how to put this into words - but it was very physical - and I didn't really expect that. And it wasn't as if I was located in my physical body - but I was very aware of the energy that was coming through as physically healing energy. I felt it very much in my neck, throat, my left arm, my back (kind of upper left side), the right side of my head, stomach, groin area (does someone have a urinary tract infection- it was something like that? sorry, not so pleasant there...) and in my feet (although that may have been grounding energy). There was a full sort of heaviness around my heart - like a deep sadness that wanted healing, or comfort. I brought light in there, and the message that was strong is almost like a hug of white light (odd as that may sound) - but it was very much a message of, "it's all going to be all right." I'm not sure exactly who that's for - but it seemed important to be said.

It's hard to write this up as a linear (this then that then that) kind of phenomenon, because it really wasn't. It was all at once or sort of overlapping - energy going all over and through and around and out - and very much expanding, very healing. I honestly thought I was going to meditate and get images or some wisdom to bring back to you all, but there weren't words or images - it was really the rushing of energy very powerfully and very clearly for healing. I felt very connected to it and to all of you. It felt as if that energy was rushing through me, and back out to all of you where you needed it. I should say this isn't something I do regularly - healing for others - it's just what was there and it was very, very powerful.

When I finished, the quartz and the aventurine in my hands were very warm, and the center of each palm was very "tingly." This does happen for me a lot - it isn't from gripping the stones as mostly they are just resting there in my open palms. What was very new was the tingling in the bottoms of my feet. I'd never experienced that before, and frankly, it's still there - as if something opened that hadn't been opened before. While I was meditating, I was aware of it as grounding... but now it's the morning after and it's still there. It's a tad unnerving, but not unpleasant.

Ok. That's what showed up in Texas with this full moon meditation!! It was very, very powerful for me and it was a privilege to be doing it with all of you. I've got to get off into my workday for now... I'll be back later to read through everyone else's meditations to see what showed up for you all!!

Blessings,
CB

DownwardSpiral

ok what I have to share : )

On Wed. night I wrote down everyones name and read the list a few times. Then on Thurs. morning I read the names again and reminded my guides that later that night I was going to meditate and focus on this group of people. I took the list with me (to work) and put it in my pocket.

On the way to work I saw a possum laying in the road : ( Then I noticed one of my co-workers at the gas station. What caught my attention was he was driving his Range Rover. I haven't seen him drive this car in over a year. I started thinking about transformation...... changes. Then when I got out of my car and started walking to work (I have to park 3 blocks away) I noticed frost on the fallen leaves. All morning I had a calm peaceful feeling until I got to work.....

Throughout the day I thought about everyone. A few times I took out my list to read the names.

While I was working the line "that's the way of the world" from Earth Wind and Fire (That's The Way of The World) popped into my head at least 3 times. LOL I also kept getting these lines "I'm giving you everything all that joy can bring this I swear
(I give you everything)
And all that I want from you is a promise you will be there" from the Spice Girls (Say You'll Be There)

On the way home I could see the full moon up in the sky. I stared at it for a few minutes and then a face on the moon stared back at me. LOL with a big smile.

Ok before I started my meditation I read through my list of names a few more times. I sat on the back porch and stared up at the moon. The sky was clear and the air felt crisp and cool. I could hear the wind blowing through the trees. I would have meditated here BUT the planes kept flying over so I went back inside. LOL and then the Spice Girls song popped into my head again.

My meditation.....

Ok the first thing I noticed (besides the pain in my foot becoming more intense) was that it was very dark. (And it stayed dark my whole meditation) I started feeling pain in my inner left ear along with pressure on the outside of my ear. This pain came and went a few times throughout my meditation.Then I started to feel a little light headed, almost dizzy. This feeling started to give me an upset stomach so I told myself "Oh no we're not going there" These feelings went away : ) Then I had a hot flash...hahaha.

The one big thing I noticed was that I kept being drawn to the pain in my foot and I had to tell myself to change focus... then I would get hit with a "flash". LOL not hot flashes here.

The first "flash"....I could see two women walking down the street. I noticed one of them had her hair pinned up and was pushing a stroller. Then I heard the words "storm damage".

Second "flash"......I was at work in the alley by the vehicles. I could see Sergie loading his vehicle and then I heard the words "those were Sergies words".

My next "flash" someone was "screaming about a turtleneck" LOL those were the words I heard.

My fourth "flash".....I heard someone say "that's Nellie". I looked across the street and saw an older woman standing on some steps of what looked like attached homes.

Then my last "flash"....I was with my friend and we were walking into a restaurant when he suddenly said "you can change your order to an omlette".

Before I went to sleep I read the names again and asked my guides to send me any additional info in my dreams. Throughout the night I kept dreaming and then waking up but I couldn't wake myself up enough to write anything down : ( But what I do remember about my dreams is this. The first few dreams were about changes. Then my next dream had to do with organizing. I remember in the last dream someone was talking about going back to school. I woke up early this morning so I again asked my guides if they had any more info....I couldn't fall back asleep so I took that as a no. : )

I really had alot of fun with this although NOT the kind of info I would have thought of : )

MsSharonBee

Well, I was going to meditate under the moonlight. It was a beautiful clear night and quite brisk … 41 degrees ... but I was bundled up and ready. I scared a poor sleeping deer as I went out the back door. He ran off almost kind of bleating, complaining about being disturbed. I didn’t know deer made that sound … lol. I did my Full Moon ritual … lit a candle, burned some sage, a little prayer and burned the paper on which I had written what I was letting go. I pulled a chair off the porch out into the yard just beyond the shade of the big oak (seems funny to talk of shade at night, but the moon was bright.) And I just couldn’t settle down. The cold wasn’t the problem though. It was the noisy highway just beyond my neighborhood. The semi trucks running up and down the road just wouldn’t fade. I still enjoyed my brief time outside, but back to my standby … the computer, headphones and a meditation cd.

I took a few moments to look over the names in our group and to call in Spirit.

Starting to meditate, I immediately see what looks like light shining in from under a door and I am in the dark. The door is just barely open, just a crack, you know how the light is just inches into the room underneath and a line of light up the vertical edge.

I see a sepia background and in the center a bright, turquoise colored stone. It’s the moonstone. (I know that is not the color of a true moonstone, but I play a hidden object game and this is the moonstone in that game … lol.) This is the second time recently that I’ve seen the moonstone.

Then I saw a woman … short, full bosomed, dark curly hair and dark skin. I think Native American, Navaho. She is irritated, shaking her head at a man that feels to be her son. He is in the kitchen and she just into the living room off the kitchen. It is a simple home, white walls, a console tv. It feels homey, comfortable, lived in.

I have to tell you that this is new for me. When I meditate, I typically see colors and some “snapshots”, usually objects.

Next was like one of those commercials moving from scene to scene, moving video rather than a slideshow. It felt European in setting.

A short, squat woman smiling … she had bad teeth, but the most infectious smile.

A man, small in stature with a full white shirt. You know, one of those shirts with full, draping sleeves and his pants tied at the waist. Maybe Greek.

Again, what I’m seeing is sepia, almost black and white. What is interesting is that it is peppered with color. I see two young girls skipping towards me. Maybe twins or siblings very close in age. They wear beautiful, ornate, matching outfits … perhaps costumes or just dresses for a special occasion. Everything is sepia except the bright, colorful appliqué on the girls dresses. As I said, they are skipping towards me, laughing and full of joy.

There were more people, but these are the ones that stood out for me. And I must say, this being a new experience for me, it was a bit difficult to slow it down and focus on the detail. I remember wondering what this meant and trying to figure out what was important.

What a great experience! Thank you, Dancing Bear. I don’t know if this will resonate and be helpful to any of you, but I learned a lot just going through the process.

I have some other projects to tend to at the moment and wanted to get this posted. I’ll be back later to read your experiences and provide feedback.

Sharon

MsSharonBee

Oh ... and I did ask for more in my dreams, but I awoke knowing that I had been dreaming but the content was just out of reach. Kind of like a word on the tip of the tongue. If anything comes to mind during the day, I'll add it.

celticnoodle

Crystal Blue, what an amazing meditation! i am sure more then one of us can share in the feeling you had of a deep sadness that wanted healing/comfort. i know at least, i can. i'm still healing from a very deep sadness and while i do know that all will be all right, it is sometimes comforting to hear it again.

Your meditation did sound very powerful! i'm so glad you did share it and never worry about what others may think about your experiences. whether they are your meditation or other experiences, it makes no matter how others may think of it. what matters is what you get from it. but this meditation was I think a powerful message again for us all.

Downwardspiral, your meditation gave me a good laugh with the flashes you were having! lol! some of it I can identify with--tho not saying it had to be for me at all. I have been walking down the street daily while here, to get some exercise in, and we recently had a terrible flooding in our town, with many homes still being cleaned up as a result. I cannot help but to look around as i'm walking and driving by too--and seeing how some homes are now left vacant due to the damage, some have been condemned and some are back to normal, i guess, as it appears people are living there and the cleanup trash has been hauled away.

it is colder here now, and i am searching for and wearing my turtlenecks and even wondering if I should throw my pull over sweater on top of it. tho inside the house it is so warm, I only need the pull over when I head outside now.

i did meet up with some friends on Wednesday afternoon--one is named Nellie! not exactly a 'common' name, so when i read that flash, i thought, "okay, i'll post about how i can identify with this stuff....even IF someone else does too. lol. Nellie is an older lady - in her 70s or early 80s perhaps. very active though. the omelet i do not identify with as we had dutch apple babies not omelets for breakfast! :p maybe someone else will though.

perhaps the school thing is related to DBs -where the school also fit in her meditation.

and ms.sharonbee,your meditation was interesting as well. i wonder if the people you saw in the meditation will be someone the others know here? or perhaps they are actually for you, and maybe guides or something coming to you?

i don't recognize any of the people you described myself, but perhaps someone will.

i am enjoying reading everyone's dream meditations. this has been very enlightening for me! I cannot wait to read the rest and then next full moon do this again!