Full Moon experiment!!

Dancing Bear

new moon would be good too :)

All of your experiences resonate somehow to me.. I will give feedback when i get a chance, we are off on a lond 2 hour drive soon and wont be back til much later tonight, so might give some feedback tomorrow on all of those experiences..

MsSharonBee I am not native american.. But fit the discription LOL!! and i was shaking my head at my son last night.. he was playing up.. he is at the stage of not being a little kid and not quite a teenager either..so we are having a few clashes LOL!! I just shake my head at him..not much more i can say, he will only argue..only difference is my heart is open to him and i wish i wasnt so soft on him.
Think we need to have a grown up talk LOL!!

speak to you all tomorrow with my feedback

DownUnderNZer

Is there a way to copy this THREAD as I am aware it might be moved soon to an area that is an ONLY MEMBERS area... and as I just read some more posts.. I soooooooo want to respond, but have to go out. :bugeyed: This THREAD is a good TEACHING TOOL as well as a good point of discussion.

Hi yah DownwardSpiral....loved your experience. Everyone has brought something valid through which is why I WANT THIS THREAD to STAY just a tad longer, so all of us can respond to some of the others responses etc.

So, is someone able to SAVE it to PXT or DOC....or on here somehow? I have no idea how AT works.....:(

Polyhymnia

I have not forgotten you all! I woke up yesterday with all the percussion (predominantly anything that bangs) of the largest symphonic orchestra in my head. Alas it's still here today. Can not string a coherent thought together. :(

DownUnderNZer

I took a few moments to look over the names in our group and to call in Spirit.

Then I saw a woman … short, full bosomed, dark curly hair and dark skin. I think Native American, Navaho. She is irritated, shaking her head at a man that feels to be her son. He is in the kitchen and she just into the living room off the kitchen. It is a simple home, white walls, a console tv. It feels homey, comfortable, lived in.

I have to tell you that this is new for me. When I meditate, I typically see colors and some “snapshots”, usually objects.

Next was like one of those commercials moving from scene to scene, moving video rather than a slideshow. It felt European in setting.

A short, squat woman smiling … she had bad teeth, but the most infectious smile.

A man, small in stature with a full white shirt. You know, one of those shirts with full, draping sleeves and his pants tied at the waist. Maybe Greek.

There were more people, but these are the ones that stood out for me. And I must say, this being a new experience for me, it was a bit difficult to slow it down and focus on the detail. I remember wondering what this meant and trying to figure out what was important.

Sharon

Interesting you saw all those people when prior to this I think you mentioned you only saw "objects" as such....when I first when into a proper deep meditation...it was like a 3D experience and I could see 3 or 4 things happening at the same time and yet I was able to take it all in and look at each thing as though I was in the centre of it all. Happened only once like this and later I was told that I may have glimpsed my own Akashic records as well as one other thing....

I saw the Pyramids and an Egyptian man standing in front...the sands in front of it kept shifting and rolling back and forth. Directly in front of me was an old Gypsy woman. To the right were all these African children running with African animals and also seals, walruses and animals that were not native to Africa. Seems I may have seen past lives and the future.

I also saw this old woman in a kitchen bending down to check what was in the oven and what startled me is she turned around and SAW me and actually acknowedged me. The kitchen was like in the 1970s as well as her attire and the feeling I got. It actally shocked me more that she knew I was there!

Anyways, I talked to some people I knew in the spiritual church about it, and they tuned into their guides to see what it was that I had experienced....and it seems I glimpsed my own Akashic records maybe 3 to 5 lives, the future and a spirit. It was a message to me that I had mediumship tendencies...

So, I am wondering if you in turn may have glimpsed your own Akashic records or spirits as well by seeing all those people in your meditation.

DownUnderNZer

On Wed. night I wrote down everyones name and read the list a few times. Then on Thurs. morning I read the names again and reminded my guides that later that night I was going to meditate and focus on this group of people. I took the list with me (to work) and put it in my pocket.

On the way to work I saw a possum laying in the road : ( Then I noticed one of my co-workers at the gas station. What caught my attention was he was driving his Range Rover. I haven't seen him drive this car in over a year. I started thinking about transformation...... changes. Then when I got out of my car and started walking to work (I have to park 3 blocks away) I noticed frost on the fallen leaves. All morning I had a calm peaceful feeling until I got to work.....

Throughout the day I thought about everyone. A few times I took out my list to read the names.

While I was working the line "that's the way of the world" from Earth Wind and Fire (That's The Way of The World) popped into my head at least 3 times. LOL I also kept getting these lines "I'm giving you everything all that joy can bring this I swear
(I give you everything)
And all that I want from you is a promise you will be there" from the Spice Girls (Say You'll Be There)

On the way home I could see the full moon up in the sky. I stared at it for a few minutes and then a face on the moon stared back at me. LOL with a big smile.

Ok before I started my meditation I read through my list of names a few more times. I sat on the back porch and stared up at the moon. The sky was clear and the air felt crisp and cool. I could hear the wind blowing through the trees. I would have meditated here BUT the planes kept flying over so I went back inside. LOL and then the Spice Girls song popped into my head again.

My meditation.....

Ok the first thing I noticed (besides the pain in my foot becoming more intense) was that it was very dark. (And it stayed dark my whole meditation) I started feeling pain in my inner left ear along with pressure on the outside of my ear. This pain came and went a few times throughout my meditation.Then I started to feel a little light headed, almost dizzy. This feeling started to give me an upset stomach so I told myself "Oh no we're not going there" These feelings went away : ) Then I had a hot flash...hahaha.

The one big thing I noticed was that I kept being drawn to the pain in my foot and I had to tell myself to change focus... then I would get hit with a "flash". LOL not hot flashes here.

The first "flash"....I could see two women walking down the street. I noticed one of them had her hair pinned up and was pushing a stroller. Then I heard the words "storm damage".

Second "flash"......I was at work in the alley by the vehicles. I could see Sergie loading his vehicle and then I heard the words "those were Sergies words".

My next "flash" someone was "screaming about a turtleneck" LOL those were the words I heard.

My fourth "flash".....I heard someone say "that's Nellie". I looked across the street and saw an older woman standing on some steps of what looked like attached homes.

Then my last "flash"....I was with my friend and we were walking into a restaurant when he suddenly said "you can change your order to an omlette".

Before I went to sleep I read the names again and asked my guides to send me any additional info in my dreams. Throughout the night I kept dreaming and then waking up but I couldn't wake myself up enough to write anything down : ( But what I do remember about my dreams is this. The first few dreams were about changes. Then my next dream had to do with organizing. I remember in the last dream someone was talking about going back to school. I woke up early this morning so I again asked my guides if they had any more info....I couldn't fall back asleep so I took that as a no. : )

I really had alot of fun with this although NOT the kind of info I would have thought of : )

Without change there is no progress...so very valid insight indeed. Nellie may very well be one of your spirit guides...interesting you saw her...and you got a precise name...cool! :)
Maybe meditate on it to see what Nellie is all about....even I am curious to see what part she plays in your life.

DownUnderNZer

Hello everyone!

It's hard to write this up as a linear (this then that then that) kind of phenomenon, because it really wasn't. It was all at once or sort of overlapping - energy going all over and through and around and out - and very much expanding, very healing. I honestly thought I was going to meditate and get images or some wisdom to bring back to you all, but there weren't words or images - it was really the rushing of energy very powerfully and very clearly for healing. I felt very connected to it and to all of you. It felt as if that energy was rushing through me, and back out to all of you where you needed it. I should say this isn't something I do regularly - healing for others - it's just what was there and it was very, very powerful.

CB

Energy is essential to do different types of healing, readings, to pick up vibes/messages/feeling and it exists all the time which is surreal. Cant help but think with your experience being so physical...could it be a sign (like you said kind of) that you maybe meant to "heal" others more. Food for thought... :)

DownUnderNZer

1. Someone is in a busy environment at work and is rushing to keep up with it even though it's not their preferred way of working. They are even finding it a little energising - they're not hating it at the moment. They won't be able to keep it up for ever though. At some point, they'll need to retreat into quiet and solitude for a recharge of their emotional and energetic batteries! For now, though, it's okay.

2. Someone else is feeling like the world isn't a safe place at the moment. They may have felt this way for a few months. They are on 'high alert', looking out for possible danger and they are unknowingly broadcasting this to the people around them through their behaviours and body language. This may be a feeling of un-safety for themselves or for a person or people close to them.

3. A few of us (maybe two people?) are hunting down secrets that they want to know. They are tantalised by things they have realised are hidden or at least somewhat concealed. They are asking around, questioning and exploring, hoping to reveal the truth and thus put their minds at rest.

My workload is really really full on right now...one thing finishes...another thing starts. Seems never ending! :( So, I defintely relate to POINT ONE. Am gonna go away for Xmas (quiet time) and try to get some more beach days in to semi balance things out for me.:):):)

As for POINT THREE....recently I was probing someone as there were INCONSISTENCIES in his stories...a few of them...however it has ALL BEEN SORTED out now and we are all cool.
I so disliketh liars or people who spin yarns. I think he is NOW only too AWARE that I pay attention to details no matter if it was months back!!!! :D:D:D

Interesting insights you have...and you did so many things...wow! Thanks for sharing and taking the time... :)

celticnoodle

I also saw this old woman in a kitchen bending down to check what was in the oven and what startled me is she turned around and SAW me and actually acknowedged me. The kitchen was like in the 1970s as well as her attire and the feeling I got. It actally shocked me more that she knew I was there!

Anyways, I talked to some people I knew in the spiritual church about it, and they tuned into their guides to see what it was that I had experienced....and it seems I glimpsed my own Akashic records maybe 3 to 5 lives, the future and a spirit. It was a message to me that I had mediumship tendencies...
this is something I find extremely interesting Downundernzer. 1970s is not that long ago, not sure how old you are, but you must have been reincarnated immediately if you recognized each other as yourself-(follow this?) . this makes me feel that there is something vitally important for you to complete and the woman you saw from 1970 was unfortunately passed before she could complete it.

luckily for you, you do know a spiritual church and can go there. I've never been to one myself, but from what i hear about them, they are very helpful in matters like this. You may want to explore that vision more. Meditate on her, and see what you can determine about her that fits you in this life. Perhaps finding out the path you need to take on. how exciting!

also if you have mediumship abilities--you should join a psychic circle. I cannot post the link to one here - against forum rules, but if you are interested, PM me or Dancing Bear. I also could recommend some wonderful cds and books you could listen to and read through that may help you on this quest as well, if you are interested in doing this.

MsSharonBee

CelticNoodle - Feedback

I imagine you, Joe and the black panther in a cocoon as you walk along your path … separate and immune to outside influence.

“Pay attention” definitely comes through with your meditation not only because you were being “told” that throughout, but the sound of glass breaking and thunder specifically are noises that may startle us and certainly make us take notice.

When reading this, I felt that the visions of the people in your life were like the swirling wind. Not quite sure what to make of that.

To me the mighty oak represents grounding. I have my own mighty oak just off my back porch and it feels so solid and anchored … I use it as a reminder to stay grounded and to be present. And the google oak tree … don’t you just love that type of synchronicity!!

Thank you for sharing.

MsSharonBee

i also remember now while my guides and i were walking on the path, i saw other animals, which included a brown bear wallking on all fours, (DB--your bear?) a cat--an ordinary house cat, an elephant and other animals i now cannot recall. i found it odd upon waking that i would see such animals together on this path.

I really like the image of our animals walking along with you and your black panther. Power animals are not yet something I have personally explored, but I think mine is a common house cat. I have had two experiences in the past where a common house cat came to me.