Full Moon experiment!!

MsSharonBee

Crystal Blue - Feedback

Gosh... where to begin... the moon here in Texas last night was beautiful.

Texas girl here, too! And yes, the moon was gorgeous!!

I notice as I'm sitting to write now, I keep thinking, "gosh I hope I did this right..." or "what if this sounds ridiculous to them??"

Yes! And then I add in, "Is this all just my imagination?"

I honestly thought I was going to meditate and get images or some wisdom to bring back to you all, but there weren't words or images - it was really the rushing of energy very powerfully and very clearly for healing. I felt very connected to it and to all of you. It felt as if that energy was rushing through me, and back out to all of you where you needed it. I should say this isn't something I do regularly - healing for others - it's just what was there and it was very, very powerful.

I am currently working specifically with my sacral and my heart chakra and I so appreciate your healing energy. Thank you.

What was very new was the tingling in the bottoms of my feet. I'd never experienced that before, and frankly, it's still there - as if something opened that hadn't been opened before. While I was meditating, I was aware of it as grounding... but now it's the morning after and it's still there. It's a tad unnerving, but not unpleasant.

I learned a meditation a while back, specifically for grounding and bringing in the earth energy (the earth energy is great for creativity and manifestation), where you consciously open up the chakras in the bottom of your feet. Think of them as an aperture, like in a camera, and just like in the camera you can control how open or closed they are. So you can play with how open and closed they are and see what that feels like. More open you can actually feel the earth energy moving up your leg and mixing with the energy in your chakra system. And if you ground through your root chakra, you can actually use it to cleanse any energy in your system that is in excess or not needed. Very useful.

Thank you so much, Crystal Blue, for going on this journey with us and for your healing energy.

MsSharonBee

DownwardSpiral - Feedback

On the way to work I saw a possum laying in the road : ( Then I noticed one of my co-workers at the gas station. What caught my attention was he was driving his Range Rover. I haven't seen him drive this car in over a year. I started thinking about transformation...... changes. Then when I got out of my car and started walking to work (I have to park 3 blocks away) I noticed frost on the fallen leaves.

With the possum, I immediately thought "roadkill" ... sorry, but that's what came to mind. And then, "just leave it behind." You know, Stuff Happens. No rhyme, no reason, no blame ... it just happens and we just have to move past it.

I like the Range Rover guy and changes. The frost on the fallen leaves seems like confirmation ... it is a new season for us.

While I was working the line "that's the way of the world" from Earth Wind and Fire (That's The Way of The World) popped into my head at least 3 times. LOL I also kept getting these lines "I'm giving you everything all that joy can bring this I swear
(I give you everything)

Clearly saying that we have everything we need. I get this message quite a bit. (Made me think of CelticNoodle's "Pay attention.")

And all that I want from you is a promise you will be there" from the Spice Girls (Say You'll Be There)

I personally hear the message to step up and commit.

I have to tell you that I just love when we get messages in song. I know so many often say it is just coincidence ... yada, yada, yada. But when it happens, and usually when we need it most, it is so striking to me.

Ok the first thing I noticed (besides the pain in my foot becoming more intense) was that it was very dark.

From the way you stated this, it seemed like a physical pain that, unfortunately, is normal for you right now. Like an injury or degenerative problems, i.e. not related to meditating and receiving messages. And so I immediately thought of Crystal Blues meditation. Hope her healing has helped.

I started feeling pain in my inner left ear along with pressure on the outside of my ear. This pain came and went a few times throughout my meditation.Then I started to feel a little light headed, almost dizzy. This feeling started to give me an upset stomach so I told myself "Oh no we're not going there" These feelings went away : ) Then I had a hot flash...hahaha.

Totally laughing about the hot flash ... welcome to my world. The pain associated with the ear, again, made me think of CelticNoodle's "pay attention." The pain in the inner ear first gets your attention and then the outer ear pressure makes me think of a kid being tugged and pulled along by his ear ... as in "Really Pay Attention!"

The one big thing I noticed was that I kept being drawn to the pain in my foot and I had to tell myself to change focus... then I would get hit with a "flash".

Wow, I find that interesting. Almost seems like the distraction of the pain was forcing you to focus even more than you might have.

Then my last "flash"....I was with my friend and we were walking into a restaurant when he suddenly said "you can change your order to an omlette".

Reminds me that I can always change what I've decided to put on my plate. Thank you.

The first few dreams were about changes. Then my next dream had to do with organizing. I remember in the last dream someone was talking about going back to school.

Well, organization is the bane of my existence presently ... lol. And that directly relates to my willful transformation. School and training of various types are often a part of my thought on that transformation. As I'd bet is the case with many of us.

I really had alot of fun with this although NOT the kind of info I would have thought of : )

I have to agree that this has been a fun experience and definitely not what I expected.

DownwardSpiral

ok I was thinking.....

ha leave it to my mind to go into overdrive.

But first.....
MsSharonBee....LOL yes I thought "roadkill" too. But then I thought about transformation and maybe it was his time to move on to his next life. (hmm is that possible?)
Oh and wanted to add here with my ear yes first I felt the pain inside and then the pressure to the outside. LOL I knew this was a symbol. As for the songs....I love music but haven't listened to any in awhile (not even in my car) so for a song to pop into my head : )

As for my foot....I've had plantar faciitis as well as tendonitis in my foot since April. The pain has been worse lately. One thing I've noticed is that when I meditate I get hit with intense pain in my foot.(right at the beginning) And then my foot goes back to how it usually feels. But this time the pain stayed intense and it kept drawing my attention. LOL I literally had to keep telling myself to change focus.

NZer : ).....I hadn't even thought about the possibility of Nellie being a guide.

Ok so this morning I started thinking about my meditation. The obvious messages......about changes and paying attention.... but wait.....I started thinking about the "flashes" and the fact that sometimes we have to look for the message.

"storm damage".....a storm is usually something major. Damage is the after effects. Turtlenecks are for warmth and protection from the cold. "Sergies words" takes me right to DownunderNZers dream. Just words that NZer refused to give power to (by giving in to the demands) Nellie I had to think about but usually older people represent wisdom. And the omelette as a few have pointed out (thank you : ) that we have a choice/we can always change our mind.

So possibly this is saying that something major has recently/or will happen but despite the fall out you (general term here) are protected. Words are just that...words. Or whatever the situation is..... I'm getting the feeling of not feeding into it and giving it power. Use your wisdom and remember you always have a choice. Something like that : )

OK anyway then I'm taken right back to MsSharonBees meditation. Last night I posted that I didn't think there was a message there for me YET that post popped right back into my mind. The message is there....I just missed it the first time around. Then I started thinking about the dreams. In DBs dream she was afraid but she stood up for herself and everything turned out ok. LOL in NZers dream she refused to give in and stood up for herself. In Ests dream she? saw the tactics for what they were and also refused to give in. So then I'm back thinking about the people (msSharonBee) What is it about them? Young, old, different nationalities. The woman with the infectious smile : ) Despite their differences they are all brought together....just as we have all been brought together : ) There's a message hidden in there. LOL and then I think again of the line "That's the way of the world "

DownwardSpiral

I personally hear the message to step up and commit.

Thank you so much for this : ) I'm trying to manifest my way back to CA but I keep putting it on the backburner : ( My guides would probably love to take this message and clobber me over the head with it.

DownUnderNZer

ha leave it to my mind to go into overdrive.

But first.....
MsSharonBee....LOL yes I thought "roadkill" too. But then I thought about transformation and maybe it was his time to move on to his next life. (hmm is that possible?)
Oh and wanted to add here with my ear yes first I felt the pain inside and then the pressure to the outside. LOL I knew this was a symbol. As for the songs....I love music but haven't listened to any in awhile (not even in my car) so for a song to pop into my head : )

As for my foot....I've had plantar faciitis as well as tendonitis in my foot since April. The pain has been worse lately. One thing I've noticed is that when I meditate I get hit with intense pain in my foot.(right at the beginning) And then my foot goes back to how it usually feels. But this time the pain stayed intense and it kept drawing my attention. LOL I literally had to keep telling myself to change focus.

NZer : ).....I hadn't even thought about the possibility of Nellie being a guide.

Ok so this morning I started thinking about my meditation. The obvious messages......about changes and paying attention.... but wait.....I started thinking about the "flashes" and the fact that sometimes we have to look for the message.

"storm damage".....a storm is usually something major. Damage is the after effects. Turtlenecks are for warmth and protection from the cold. "Sergies words" takes me right to DownunderNZers dream. Just words that NZer refused to give power to (by giving in to the demands) Nellie I had to think about but usually older people represent wisdom. And the omelette as a few have pointed out (thank you : ) that we have a choice/we can always change our mind.

So possibly this is saying that something major has recently/or will happen but despite the fall out you (general term here) are protected. Words are just that...words. Or whatever the situation is..... I'm getting the feeling of not feeding into it and giving it power. Use your wisdom and remember you always have a choice. Something like that : )

OK anyway then I'm taken right back to MsSharonBees meditation. Last night I posted that I didn't think there was a message there for me YET that post popped right back into my mind. The message is there....I just missed it the first time around. Then I started thinking about the dreams. In DBs dream she was afraid but she stood up for herself and everything turned out ok. LOL in NZers dream she refused to give in and stood up for herself. In Ests dream she? saw the tactics for what they were and also refused to give in. So then I'm back thinking about the people (msSharonBee) What is it about them? Young, old, different nationalities. The woman with the infectious smile : ) Despite their differences they are all brought together....just as we have all been brought together : ) There's a message hidden in there. LOL and then I think again of the line "That's the way of the world "

Wierd, but I didnt even click that I had not dreamt in so long...just so caught up with other things...and now for the passed few days since the meditation....bang! bang! bang!
Would be interesting to see how the NEW MOON goes for the same type of exercise...

Have really enjoyed this thread and seeing what others experienced on the same day...different parts of the world...its been educational, intriguing and a good way to share.:)

Dancing Bear

Wow Dancing Bear. I was actually going to wait until your group had posted before coming in but your meditation bowled me over. I have never tried anything like this before so my effort was nothing like yours but it might mean something to someone else. Do you mind if I add it now?
Not at all LOL!!

I went down the lane at about nine o'clock last night. It was cloudy and raining so I turned to where there was the most light in the sky although the Moon wasn't visible at all. I closed my eyes and just tried to concentrate on the light of the moon that I knew would be behind the clouds. I felt very self-conscious and odd standing there and far too unrelaxed so I thought it was a waste of time when all of a sudden I 'saw' a flash of pure dark royal blue. A very rich solid colour. Followed almost immediately by black velvet and then stars. Not stars as you get in the sky but stars you'd see painted on something, or as decoration.

Blue , a rich dark Blue for me means Healing of a deeper kind..which is significant for me as I feel I have been doing a lot of that lately.. some really deep healing .. and those painted stars funny yo should mention them.. I am Doing a VanGogh Painting at the moment.. anyone would think he would be easy.. He isnt LOL!! He doesnt use any techniques as such he is just a random feeling painter and pretty hard to copy.. But i am practicing his brush strokes to paint on a Large 3 panel , double sided room divider the family got me for my birthday.. and guess who is going on it.. VanGogh.. I am not doing starry starry night.. But i am doing his cafe scene which also is at night and has stars.. So this is what that vision you had meant for me.. It is telling me I am on the right track with it all.. Self first!!

That rather startled me! I had thought nothing was going to happen. I walked a little further and stood under my umbrella and closed my eyes again and listened to the rain but nothing came to me.

So I went home. Later on I did catch a glimpse of the Moon with Jupiter right next to it, a beautiful sight!

So I tried again when I went to bed. Just as I was drifting off I concentrated on that beautiful Moon. This time I got in this order:-

A black velvet cloth spread out before me.
A dragon. Not moving, just an image, sort of metallic.
Suddenly I was moving upwards. I saw an eagle, soaring in the sky, snow capped mountains and a wonderful sense of peace. Followed immediately by a face of a woman with curly hair and her eyes closed.
There was also a red candle but I think that might have been my own red candle that I'd lit earlier in the evening.

Sorry if this was just a rambling incoherent nonsense but what surprised me was how clear each thing was as it came into my head.
None of what you got here meant too much to me other than the Eagle.. It is my husbands totem/ power animal. But i am glad it is all coming clearly , its exciting isnt it? :)

I didn't dream, atleast nothing that stayed with me. I slept very deeply, unlike the night before when I had the most unpleasant nightmare which involved my own death. I think that's the first time I've ever dreamt anything like that before and it was pretty nasty so I'm pleased it didn't come back for a second night!

I'm not blonde so the lady in your dream wasn't me.
Thankyou so much for sharing your experience the first vision you had meant a lot to me.

I will give more feedback tomorrow, its getting late and i have had a big day.

DownwardSpiral

Wierd, but I didnt even click that I had not dreamt in so long...just so caught up with other things...and now for the passed few days since the meditation....bang! bang! bang!
Would be interesting to see how the NEW MOON goes for the same type of exercise...

Have really enjoyed this thread and seeing what others experienced on the same day...different parts of the world...its been educational, intriguing and a good way to share.:)

LOL I had a really weird dream this morning and I even remembered it : )

What has also been exciting about reading this thread is that as everyone makes comments I see things I didn't see before. Sometimes it takes someone else to help get the message through : ) Also this thread has been a big plus....watching how others decipher the information they receive.

Yes it should be interesting to see what the New Moon has to offer : )

celticnoodle

When reading this, I felt that the visions of the people in your life were like the swirling wind. Not quite sure what to make of that.

To me the mighty oak represents grounding. I have my own mighty oak just off my back porch and it feels so solid and anchored … I use it as a reminder to stay grounded and to be present. And the google oak tree … don’t you just love that type of synchronicity!!

Thank you for sharing.
interesting, your thoughts on what the swirling wind could be. i can actually see that--won't comment about it here, but i never really thought about it like that and now it makes sense to me, your visions. thank you mssharonbee.

I really like the image of our animals walking along with you and your black panther. Power animals are not yet something I have personally explored, but I think mine is a common house cat. I have had two experiences in the past where a common house cat came to me.
I have recently in the last year or so had a common house cat come to me. Apparently, this house cat is to be with me on this newest stretch of my spiritual path as a guide. It was funny as one day i went to bed early, and the hubby stayed up to watch tv. I had my eyes closed and kept feeling something like fur on my face, and kept just brushing it away with my hand. Finally, I opened my eyes as I wanted to see what it was that I kept feeling, and there sitting on me was this housecat and it was pawing at my face! :bugeyed: we don't have ANY animals and have not in many years. certainly not in that house at all. the funnier thing was that the cat matched the description that Simone (here on AT) saw when she did a reading for me! :)

oh, I forgot to mention that i love oak trees and often use an oak tree as my focus point when I am meditating and also if I want to travel to a different world, whatever. i love the mighty oak. just something about it that makes me feel so steady and secure when i think of this strong tree. :)

Dancing Bear

So, this is what happened for me, and I have been meaning to get on here sooner to do it ONLY needed to think about it... as in process..... :)

I decided to meditate before bedtime and unintentionally went in to "sleep mode". However, I do remember what I dreamt about quite vividly as for some reason I havent been dreaming much as of late...but this night I did....so it stood out.

I dreamt of a friend that I have not seen in a few years nor emailed or talked to...just a natural drifting apart as it happens with some...in my dream she was being really bossy and controlling which she is like in real life as well. She was telling me to do this and that...what made her happy...what didnt. The only thing that STOOD out for me besides her WORDS was that her hair had just been done (haircut) and was shorter in length than I remember and a slightly different color. I also remember thinking and telling her straight: "I am independant, dont live under your roof...you have no right to tell me what I should be doing or not...so this seems pointless?". (Along these lines).
The relation i have with this, Your friend sounds like my son LOL!! I cut his hair the other day as you couldnt see his eyes, he reminded me of cousin IT in adams family LOL!!
He also has the same attitude LOL!! Maybe I sound like i am bossy to him and he is only retaliating.. Need to look into that one!! HMM!!

And that was it... except when I woke up I couldnt help but wonder what the MEANING was behind the dream...and how it connected to this experiment which is why I needed to think about it and work out the MESSAGE.

:heart: :heart: :heart: MESSAGE: Maybe some of us on the FULL MOON LIST need to let go of the things in our lives, including people, that no longer serve a purpose or are no longer on the same path let alone wavelength. Also, not to take on board what people say when there is no substance to what is being said, and especially if it is coming from a place that is selfish, biased and/or judgemental. Furthermore, to take a stand if you know something is not right and to be aware of how you work into the equation as well as to be open to something you may not have been aware of before. :heart::heart::heart:

I think maybe the message means something different to us all.. For example.. Say you dreamt of a train... Now in a book , the meaning is this... For you the meaning is that.. and for me the menaing is something different altogether.. Dont try to over think it all!!
YOur dream may mean a lot to someone but your interpretation may not!! Just give it as it is! If the meaning sticks out like a sore thumb.. then by all means share!! If not dont worry!

Thanks for sharing!! This definately sounds like my son!! LOL!!

Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear, I just reread your post. Last night for the first time ever I tried a little healing ritual/spell for my son who is suffering from bad pain in his leg. Just muscular but it's getting him down. I have never done anything like this before but I've always grown herbs and have finally decided to branch out (so to speak).
Anyway, the spell/ritual involved rosemary from my garden and basil from my kitchen and then after it was completed I drew three tarot cards to see what the outcome would be and the draw was the sun, the magician and the hanged man (interestingly hanging from his leg) and that from a full set of tarot.

I find the herbal connection with your dream interesting!

Yes i found it interesting too.. Never thought i would get that message.. I grow herbs too but mainly for cooking, no medicinal..i wouldnt know how to prepare it for medicine..other than a tea maybe..

Good luck with your sons leg!! xxx