Full Moon experiment!!

MsSharonBee

and ms.sharonbee,your meditation was interesting as well. i wonder if the people you saw in the meditation will be someone the others know here? or perhaps they are actually for you, and maybe guides or something coming to you?

So, I am wondering if you in turn may have glimpsed your own Akashic records or spirits as well by seeing all those people in your meditation.

You both made me think about this a bit more. The people that I saw were looking directly at me. I was not just an observer, except for the first woman I saw that Dancing Bear says resembles her. That first scene was like watching any scene in a show on tv. After that, the scenes were mostly sepia, fast moving from person to person, and all were looking directly into my eyes. It was a whirlwind of images and kind of confusing. Thank you for your input. I think I'll have to explore this further.

Dancing Bear

Okay.... it's going to be the new moon now by the time I get all my feedback posted!! Sorry for the delay!! I'm just going to do each at a time, I think, until I've gotten through everyone!

DB, the message from Bob (and I LOVE that he has you call him Bob) to slow down really, really resonated with me. My life is crazy busy lately, and I so often bring that "move, move, move" kind of mindset into my meditation too. Like more should be happening faster, sooner, or whatever. I love slow down... it's such good advice for me.

yes same Crystal Blue.. I cant wait for the New Moon excercise as i need to slow down a lot more.

You made me smile and think of my kitty, Elvis. He passed earlier this year and I miss him a lot. I've never seen him in meditation, but it would be so wonderful to love on him again.
I get that , when you say you want to put love on him again..It is exactly what i did with Bruin..I gave him a huge furry hug.. the feeling i am so use to for all these years came flooding back so naturally. Even thought the loss of him Hurt..It also felt good to Love him again.

I know so many have said it, but I also love the question, "am I honouring self and serving self well?" So very simple and yet full. Everything is there in the answer to that question.
Yes i know i was wondering whether to put it up, as it is a bit popular way of looking at self. and a question i am continuously reminded of.. But you know the answer for me was NO!! I am not honouring myself and Serving myself well.. I know where i need to improve, well so far anyway LOL!!

Oddly, this really struck me... that you were crying. Not that it's bad that you were!! But that it's been so very long since I have. I immediately was struck by wondering what I've blocked myself from releasing. What am I holding on to as if that would keep something alive that is already gone and actually needs to be released. It just really stood out for me as something to pay attention to.

I get this too CB.. we have had 3 deaths this year.. January my Gran whom i was extremly close to , she was my second Mum, Best friends and my world..It was such a hard time..
then MY Nephew suddenly passed away through drowning at 20..massive shock for us all..
It still is raw and surreal. Then a week later My Bruin ..My first baby..
I was absolutely Numb from feeling..I thought if i allowed myself to think of them and greive i would be so overwhelmed with hurt, it would be too much for me to cope with.. so i shut down..Then catch 22.. I was wondering if there was something wrong with me because i wasnt grieving.. The Meditation and bringing all those i Loved, in to give Love and Thanks to.. really helped me to start the process of healing with grief over their loss..
I am so so thnakful i was led to do these Moon energy Meditation excercises.. BOB must have known what it would take for me to start healing..
Grieving about the loss didnt stop there.. I am now starting to allow myself to feel a lot more too.. and funny since, my sense of smell has been acute too..

I am blonde, 5'7, hazel eyes that are blue and gold and brown - and my background is that I'm a teacher (though not what I'm doing now - I taught English Lit for several years.) I also don't have children, and am the only one who doesn't live where all the rest of my family does - I am in Texas - my 5 siblings, their 12 kids, my dad, mom, step mom and all of their spouses ALL live in Georgia. They're all together - it's just me out here.
AH so it was you!!! Nice to have met you.. You are such a soft gentle soul.. I really enjoyed your company..we were discussing the cure too in my dream.. Something we are actually doing also.. WOW!! blows me away a bit really!!

I've also been dealing a LOT with particular allergies - wheat, dairy and corn - and the impact they've had on my body. I'm gluten and dairy free already - corn is really hard though - and what's funny is that it does feel like some kind of epidemic - corn is in EVERYTHING. Even a lot of medicines that I could or might even be told to take to deal with the symptoms of the darn allergy - have corn in them! It's used so often in processing, and is actually used in ways that it's not required to be included in the labelling... so I'm dealing with that I don't even know what does and doesn't include corn a lot of the time. So I've really been struggling to find what helps and also alleviates symptoms without adding to the problem. (I am just getting over a terrible cold - I took nyquil for 3 days - even though it is chock full of corn syrup - and then had to deal with getting sick from the corn on top of still having a cold. It's kind of been like that.)
So I think at least in part that this was very much meant for me - and let me tell you - I am going to try Aloe Vera!!
Yes well same now you tell me it is good for your digestive tract too.. one thing i need major healing in..

I think this is a big deal for me - that it came up like this in your mediation, and that mine was so much (and very unexpectedly) all about healing energy. I keep trying to treat my allergies with what's been most familiar - and that's Western Medicine (my dad is a doc, so that just adds to the whole bent) - but it isn't working. I keep being pulled to something natural and holistic - and this really reinforces that for me. Thank you for this.

Thank you again, DB! Your meditation and dreaming and their messages have made a LOT of difference for me!
Thankyou for your feedback.. Your experiences are very similar to my own with medicine.. For a few years i have been taking pain killers for a neck injury.. These have stripped the lining of my stomach and making me sick..Slippery Elm is not working. and i still need pain killers..so Alternative medicines look really appealing ot me too.. and about to embark on a research to what would be good for me, as i suffer many allergies too..so it will be trial and error.
But that Aloe Vera sounds promising.