Dream Divination 2013-001

linnie

Dream for CelticNoodle

Good morning, CN. This is what I dreamt for you. :)

I dreamt I was at a house somewhere getting clothes organised and preparing my bed for the evening. The clothes didn't seem appropriate for the need so I was left wondering what to do.

Later, with a dear friend, I was driving somewhere, in her car, but wasn't sure where to park or which shop we were aiming for. She clarified where we wanted to be so we finally parked where we needed to.

Still later, with the same friend, I was pitching a tent for us. We chose a site on a grassed area and got the tent sorted out, but I couldn't find a lantern to hang from the tent poles to light the area up so that we could see where we were going/what we were doing.

There was to be a festival... It felt somehow medieval or similar, about music, or honouring Nature, but only a handful of tents had been erected nearby. The campsite/show ground area looked deserted and we felt a bit vulnerable, as we had too few fellow merry-makers with us.

A more buoyant line of peasants walked along a path beside the woods at the edge of the green, beckoning to us to join them. We declined, but wondered about where there path took them, and felt uneasy about taking our own, less-trodden path. It felt quite Hobbit-like actually. End of Dream.

celticnoodle

Good morning, CN. This is what I dreamt for you. :)

I dreamt I was at a house somewhere getting clothes organised and preparing my bed for the evening. The clothes didn't seem appropriate for the need so I was left wondering what to do.

:p this is my usual early evening routine. I like to make sure my blankets are situated just right on my side of the bed, my pillows, my everything and whatever. :p I can be fairly anal about it. I am also an organizer of my clothes--even though I am not a fancy dresser. I like to 'organize' my things. so, this made me laugh. You've got me pegged well! :D

Later, with a dear friend, I was driving somewhere, in her car, but wasn't sure where to park or which shop we were aiming for. She clarified where we wanted to be so we finally parked where we needed to.

this is also interesting. While it has not happened, this is the usual--or was while I lived everywhere but here in New York. I always was driving with friends, as I always seemed to have friends who didn't like to drive or didn't know how to drive. Here in NY, I do not know anyone near me that share the same interests I do--so I generally do things alone.

Now, today, I was headed to a class at a new age shop and I went alone, because I don't know anyone here who is interested in this sort of thing. I was wishing I had a friend here to share this class with me.

I 'sort of' knew where I was going--but not entirely. I even got lost enroute to the class, but knew enough to look for this one parking garage that I knew was close to where my class was being taught.

Still later, with the same friend, I was pitching a tent for us. We chose a site on a grassed area and got the tent sorted out, but I couldn't find a lantern to hang from the tent poles to light the area up so that we could see where we were going/what we were doing.
well, celticnoodle does NOT do tents/camping anymore. my idea of a campout is hanging out in a hotel room--with comfy warm beds and it is a plush hotel IF I can also find one with a heated pool and/or hot tub available. :p

There was to be a festival... It felt somehow medieval or similar, about music, or honouring Nature, but only a handful of tents had been erected nearby. The campsite/show ground area looked deserted and we felt a bit vulnerable, as we had too few fellow merry-makers with us.

now, the festival is also fairly interesting. Not that I was at a festival either--HOWEVER, todays class is sort of like a festival for me--privately. and, prob. for my guides as well. They have been trying for YEARS to get me to take this sort of class--(not same teacher/new age shop tho)--and it just was never 'right' for me. I was very adamant and specific about how, where, what, when, why, I would take a class like this, much to, (I am sure) my guides upset, but they patiently just kept sending me new class information, and FINALLY we found one that worked for me. :D

funny how these things work out. anyway, I can only imagine they are all enjoying and toasting each other in party fashion "hurray!!! we FINALLY got her there!!!" :D I sure feel the same way. my class was FANTASTIC! and I signed up for the next one too! :D

no, for the feeling of deserted and vulnerable, I will admit I felt this way on my way to the class. I had to park my car in a garage that was about 3 blocks from where the class was. It is also not in the best area of this city--and I admit, I did have my hesitation about that. But, I just asked my guides to walk with me (and my dad too, :D) and to protect me to and from the class. Unfortunately, no one else in the class seemed to park in the same area as I did--nor did we all leave at the same time and I couldn't wait any longer. But, I made it fine. *thnx guides & dad!* :)

A more buoyant line of peasants walked along a path beside the woods at the edge of the green, beckoning to us to join them. We declined, but wondered about where there path took them, and felt uneasy about taking our own, less-trodden path. It felt quite Hobbit-like actually. End of Dream.

This class was led by a shaman, who led us on a variety of journeys. All of them focusing on us going to the Lower World and the Underworld. At any rate, I was walking on a path beside a forest and it was quite Hobbit like as well. :D

very good, Linnie!!! Thank you! :D

linnie

:p this is my usual early evening routine. I like to make sure my blankets are situated just right on my side of the bed, my pillows, my everything and whatever. :p I can be fairly anal about it. I am also an organizer of my clothes--even though I am not a fancy dresser. I like to 'organize' my things. so, this made me laugh. You've got me pegged well! :D

this is also interesting. While it has not happened, this is the usual--or was while I lived everywhere but here in New York. I always was driving with friends, as I always seemed to have friends who didn't like to drive or didn't know how to drive. Here in NY, I do not know anyone near me that share the same interests I do--so I generally do things alone.

Now, today, I was headed to a class at a new age shop and I went alone, because I don't know anyone here who is interested in this sort of thing. I was wishing I had a friend here to share this class with me.

I 'sort of' knew where I was going--but not entirely. I even got lost enroute to the class, but knew enough to look for this one parking garage that I knew was close to where my class was being taught.

well, celticnoodle does NOT do tents/camping anymore. my idea of a campout is hanging out in a hotel room--with comfy warm beds and it is a plush hotel IF I can also find one with a heated pool and/or hot tub available. :p

now, the festival is also fairly interesting. Not that I was at a festival either--HOWEVER, todays class is sort of like a festival for me--privately. and, prob. for my guides as well. They have been trying for YEARS to get me to take this sort of class--(not same teacher/new age shop tho)--and it just was never 'right' for me. I was very adamant and specific about how, where, what, when, why, I would take a class like this, much to, (I am sure) my guides upset, but they patiently just kept sending me new class information, and FINALLY we found one that worked for me. :D

funny how these things work out. anyway, I can only imagine they are all enjoying and toasting each other in party fashion "hurray!!! we FINALLY got her there!!!" :D I sure feel the same way. my class was FANTASTIC! and I signed up for the next one too! :D

no, for the feeling of deserted and vulnerable, I will admit I felt this way on my way to the class. I had to park my car in a garage that was about 3 blocks from where the class was. It is also not in the best area of this city--and I admit, I did have my hesitation about that. But, I just asked my guides to walk with me (and my dad too, :D) and to protect me to and from the class. Unfortunately, no one else in the class seemed to park in the same area as I did--nor did we all leave at the same time and I couldn't wait any longer. But, I made it fine. *thnx guides & dad!* :)

This class was led by a shaman, who led us on a variety of journeys. All of them focusing on us going to the Lower World and the Underworld. At any rate, I was walking on a path beside a forest and it was quite Hobbit like as well. :D

very good, Linnie!!! Thank you! :D
Well.... that's cool... I didn't expect such, um, immediacy :):):) Glad you are doing your course, but, yes, waiting for the right one is important... I don't even do vocal training (for joy, not for serious stuff) unless the right person with the right energy is involved :):):) :heart:

danieljuk

had a dream for you CN and on the first night! I wonder if its the full moon that is around :thumbsup: I think I believe that theory now and its a more intuitive time.

I dreamt of online shopping for you! some aspects of the dream were foggy or blurred. I don't know what was the actual item I was shopping for you. Each time I was looking it was blurred out!

I was searching google for the item and then was on an amazon style site. The product name and photo were blurred. But I remember there was a pull down menu for choices for it. There was about 8 choices and they seemed to be colours. But I don't think the item was clothing. The choices had funny names like each time 2 words put together which didn't really seem like they should be together. I can only remember two of them from the list. One was beige camouflage and another yellow ivy. The camouflage one seemed to be the selected one in the list. Each also had a price on that list next to the name and it was $24.99 - I can't remember the currency but the 24.99 was important!

At that point my alarm went off and I woke up. I strongly felt when I woke up that you would know what the item was. I did ask your question as an intention before going to bed but I don't know what the symbolism was with taking opportunities or not! :)

celticnoodle

had a dream for you CN and on the first night! I wonder if its the full moon that is around :thumbsup: I think I believe that theory now and its a more intuitive time.

:p yes, that's right, it was a full moon, wasn't it! how lucky for me. :D

I dreamt of online shopping for you! some aspects of the dream were foggy or blurred. I don't know what was the actual item I was shopping for you. Each time I was looking it was blurred out!

:p well, I do a lot of online shopping--however, I never seem to make it to check out. :rolleyes: maybe this is why the item was blurred out? I love to dream on the different store sites--of what I'd LOVE to buy. then when I see all the items I pick, reality hits and I realize it's not going to happen.

I was searching google for the item and then was on an amazon style site. The product name and photo were blurred. But I remember there was a pull down menu for choices for it. There was about 8 choices and they seemed to be colours. But I don't think the item was clothing. The choices had funny names like each time 2 words put together which didn't really seem like they should be together. I can only remember two of them from the list. One was beige camouflage and another yellow ivy. The camouflage one seemed to be the selected one in the list. Each also had a price on that list next to the name and it was $24.99 - I can't remember the currency but the 24.99 was important!

:laugh: well those are odd names together. camouflage, I found out via my fave dream site means this:

Camouflage
To dream that you are in camouflage suggests that you are hiding your true self and feelings. You are concealing who you really are. Alternatively, there is a situation in your waking life that is making you want to blend into the background and not get noticed.

this is somewhat true. I'm not really concealing myself on purpose, but I don't advertise quite so freely here, as in New York, you must have a business license to read tarot. So, I advertise by word of mouth from friend/client to friend/client. Makes for a very slow business...

Blending into the background is my typical behavior. At the class I took yesterday, there were 7 of us, and we all had to introduce ourselves. I never mentioned about my tarot card reading, or psychic-medium work. I don't know why, really. After my turn was 'up' and we went to the next person (I was #5 to introduce myself), I thought, 'why didn't I say that? others were saying about their abilities. hmmm...'. but, I honestly didn't even think about it.

$24.99. that I could afford! :p

At that point my alarm went off and I woke up. I strongly felt when I woke up that you would know what the item was. I did ask your question as an intention before going to bed but I don't know what the symbolism was with taking opportunities or not! :)

well, I wonder if it is telling me that I'm considering the opportunities and then before I commit to them fully, change my mind. It is how I am handling this opportunity. I really feel like I should've grabbed it while the grabbing was good. I hope (and I don't think I have to worry on this really) that the opportunity is not lost to me. I am going to call this woman some time this week about it. I'm just one that really needs to think things over for awhile before running with it.

Thank you, Daniel. :)

celticnoodle

Well.... that's cool... I didn't expect such, um, immediacy :):):) Glad you are doing your course, but, yes, waiting for the right one is important... I don't even do vocal training (for joy, not for serious stuff) unless the right person with the right energy is involved :):):) :heart:

I forgot to also look up those things you dreamed of in the dream dictionary last night. So, am adding that here, so let's see:

house: dreaming about your home is about yourself/your soul. As I am one who likes to be organized, that again just makes sense why you dreamed that.

car: To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. f you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going.

So, this is why you saw me driving my friends car. I wonder if the 'friend' is the one who has offered me this opportunity. It would seem to me that it states I am taking an active roll in how my life is going, through opportunities given to me by friends.

tent: To dream that you are in a tent indicates that you need a temporary change to your daily routine. You need to take time off and get away from the daily grind. Alternatively, the dream may mean instability and insecurity in your current situation. You do not want to settle down. Dreaming that you are in a tent, may be a pun on your "in-tent" or intentions.

this is very true. I do need a change to my daily routine. While I do need time off to get away from the daily grind, I also need a change to the pure boredom of my daily routine. I need to get out more. I don't like being stuck in the house.

Festival
To dream that you are at festival symbolizes happiness, celebration and joviality. You are in a good place in your life right now. Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and blend in with the rest of the crowd.

and, yes, last week, while on 'vacation' - I had a lovely week! It was fun. and relaxing too. I also had a great day yesterday afternoon. It was a sort of escape.

peasants: well nothing in the dream site about this, but to me peasants represent simple living folk. My hub and I are fairly simple living folk. I am also a very practical person and was just telling a friend this. When I was sharing our Arizona trip with her, she thought it so nice we were staying at this one hotel-which was a spa/resort.

quite frankly, we only stayed there because the hubby was working, and the meetings he had to go to were held there and his company put us up there. If it were up to me, I'd have been much more comfortable at the cheaper hotels. While our room and the grounds were gorgeous, we didn't really take advantage of the ammenities. we don't golf. the spa was over priced. the pools were only outside ones and it snowed. :rolleyes: it was way out in the middle of nowhere, so you couldn't walk to any stores or restaurants and THEIR restaurants were way over priced. Plus NO soda machines! :eek: heck, I've gone to hotels that were 1/4 of the price who had better ammenities to offer! :p I'd have been much happier w/that!

danieljuk

:p well, I do a lot of online shopping--however, I never seem to make it to check out. :rolleyes: maybe this is why the item was blurred out? I love to dream on the different store sites--of what I'd LOVE to buy. then when I see all the items I pick, reality hits and I realize it's not going to happen.

one interesting thing is that in my dream I never checked the order out! just looking at it but never went any further!

how interesting about the camouflage and not being too open about your tarot.
hopefully more dreams will come about the opportunity choice :)

DownUnderNZer

Hello DownUnderNZer :) I think I am as confused as you by that one... It's funny... we (my family and friends) were talking about different baby sizes over dinner... When my third baby arrived, she was HUGE by comparison with her two elder siblings... and when the youngest reached 6 months, there was very little difference in size between her and her two-year old sister... really! As I look at posting time, though, we had that conversation a handful of hours after you posted your comment... :)

I will have to take time to ponder and research that one... perhaps it speaks of other 'babies', such as work projects etc, but I dont have anything like that to think of... Hmmm... Thank you... I'll get back to you when I come up with something :)

I was telling one of my sister's about the dream I had for you, just last night, and she thought maybe it could be a new creative idea or project...even a few you might have on the boiler, but just the timing isnt right for one of them.

Babies to her is all about "new" things, "new" ideas, "new" projects etc.

How ironic that you and your family would be discussing the sizes of babies etc.

Dreams this week have been slim pickings and I stopped the medication on Saturday...

DownUnderNZer

Celtic Noodle

Havent seen your question, but thought I would post one dream I remember for this week so far since it is your week.

DREAM: I was walking through this hospital like building looking at these rooms to the left and right, dormitory like, with all these camping stretchers. Some rooms had lots...some just a few. And by the mid mark I couldnt find a spare bed for me which is what I was looking for...like a camping situation only inside a building yet no people at all...just me!

Finally, I came across a room to the right with about 16 stretchers.....co ed style....but at least some beds were free and I could finally claim one for myself. :)

krystalkitty

dream for CN

Hey,

I dreams have been a bit mad but can remember a snippet of last nights dreams.

I was a kitchen and had decided to cook beef and remember cutting it into very small pieces and chucking to fry and then I went out the room... Then when I went back there was a woman there. She was telling me how silly that I was leaving it unattended and that look at the mess that I had made and that I had to clear it all up. I was a bit taken aback by her attitude as was usually so friendly and nice. I cant remember what she was saying but wasnt nice.. Then she walked out and then my friends I was cooking for came in. I was crying because I had thought she was a friend and then they told me she was like this with everyone and was 2 faced. Then she overheard me talking about her and then I thought well that friendship is definitely over now.

Cooking being a way to share your skills as you were cooking for others and the meat indicating that it will be financially beneficial for you to do this. The chaos caused just seems to show that you need to follow it through and really keep at it if you choose to pursue your opportunity. The person who appeared 2 faced could just reflect your insecurities about making the commitment about whether it is right for you and her hearing could it be your own acknowledgement of this.

Hope you can get a little something out of it. :)