Dream Divination 2013-001

celticnoodle

Havent seen your question, but thought I would post one dream I remember for this week so far since it is your week.

DREAM: I was walking through this hospital like building looking at these rooms to the left and right, dormitory like, with all these camping stretchers. Some rooms had lots...some just a few. And by the mid mark I couldnt find a spare bed for me which is what I was looking for...like a camping situation only inside a building yet no people at all...just me!

Finally, I came across a room to the right with about 16 stretchers.....co ed style....but at least some beds were free and I could finally claim one for myself. :)

well, I'm not sure yet what this dream could mean. however, I went ahead and looked up in the dream site the key words for help.

Hospital
To see or dream that you are in a hospital symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental health. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are giving up control of your own body. Perhaps you are afraid of losing control of your body.

and I have been using the last few years to get over some health issues, some serious some not so serious. This would not be the first time symbolism came to me saying I'm not quite there yet--totally healed. which I am a little bit surprised about, but yet, I also know that I have just a little bit further to go. When it pops up, I'm sort of surprised, because I feel like I'm 95% there, and it surprises me that it keeps coming to me in readings, dreams, etc. that I've further to go yet. :confused: I feel I'm SOO close that I wouldn't think it woudl continue to show up for me.

Dormitory
To dream that you are in a dormitory represents the value you place on knowledge and education. You believe that you are constantly learning, even when you are in the classroom. If you are currently a college student who live in a dormitory, then this symbol may just be a reflection of your current surroundings and hold similar meaning as a house.

very true. I do believe that I am constantly learning. Not a student--save for divination, and always will have much more to learn here- but perhaps this is one of the reasons I am also hesitating on the opportunity offered to me.

Beds
To dream that you are searching for a bed suggests that you are having difficulties acknowledging your intimate self. You may be feeling inhibited in expressing your sexuality. Alternatively, it may mean that you are looking for domestic security and happiness. Or you just need more sleep.

I DO need domestic security and happiness and I also am badly in need of more sleep! lol! :laugh: the sexuality part, I don't think there is any issue there. ;)

thnx Downunder!

celticnoodle

Hey,

I dreams have been a bit mad but can remember a snippet of last nights dreams.

I was a kitchen and had decided to cook beef and remember cutting it into very small pieces and chucking to fry and then I went out the room... Then when I went back there was a woman there. She was telling me how silly that I was leaving it unattended and that look at the mess that I had made and that I had to clear it all up. I was a bit taken aback by her attitude as was usually so friendly and nice. I cant remember what she was saying but wasnt nice.. Then she walked out and then my friends I was cooking for came in. I was crying because I had thought she was a friend and then they told me she was like this with everyone and was 2 faced. Then she overheard me talking about her and then I thought well that friendship is definitely over now.

Cooking being a way to share your skills as you were cooking for others and the meat indicating that it will be financially beneficial for you to do this. The chaos caused just seems to show that you need to follow it through and really keep at it if you choose to pursue your opportunity. The person who appeared 2 faced could just reflect your insecurities about making the commitment about whether it is right for you and her hearing could it be your own acknowledgement of this.

Hope you can get a little something out of it. :)

hmmm...very weird dream.

I will definitely need to follow through if I do accept this opportunity because if I do accept, it'll be advertised in the local papers. part of my dilemma. It is mostly my own insecurities regarding this opportunity. But, I'll discuss this with the people who offered it to me and see what happens.

thank you, KK. :)

linnie

No dreams last night, either... I did forget to set an intention, too, but was a bit lacklustre, so probably didn't have the energy to, anyway :)
I forgot to also look up those things you dreamed of in the dream dictionary last night. So, am adding that here, so let's see:

peasants: well nothing in the dream site about this, but to me peasants represent simple living folk. My hub and I are fairly simple living folk. I am also a very practical person and was just telling a friend this. When I was sharing our Arizona trip with her, she thought it so nice we were staying at this one hotel-which was a spa/resort. ......heck, I've gone to hotels that were 1/4 of the price who had better ammenities to offer! :p I'd have been much happier w/that!
Ha ha... I am a peasant myself, and do camp where possible or do the most basic motels, because of all that you just said... and because you tend to meet nicer people :) We do B&Bs too, for that very reason :)

I was telling one of my sister's about the dream I had for you, just last night, and she thought maybe it could be a new creative idea or project...even a few you might have on the boiler, but just the timing isnt right for one of them.

Babies to her is all about "new" things, "new" ideas, "new" projects etc.

How ironic that you and your family would be discussing the sizes of babies etc.

Dreams this week have been slim pickings and I stopped the medication on Saturday...
Yes... projects... really, I am my own project... I guess we all are... and I was wondering if the size thing was speaking of an imbalance in the amount of time/energy focused into some aspects of self, to the detriment of others, or something like that. :) Thank you again.

celticnoodle

We do B&Bs too, for that very reason :)

yes, we do too. I love going to B&Bs! camping however, is out for me. I do not camp anymore. The last time we went camping, we went backpacking into the Adirondacks with the kid who was at the time 8yrs. old to teach her how to use a compass. It was damp and cold and miserable. we had to tie our garbage and foods up in a tree to keep the bears from getting into it, and dig a hole to use the bathroom in and then bury. :p

at one time all that use to seem like so much fun to me. But, that time---well, it was quite rough. One night was it for me. I was so cold, we ended up leaving a day early. we tied our stuff that required refrigeration in a bag and to a rock that wouldn't move and kept it in the water that was near our camp. it froze! :bugeyed: so no cream for my tea that morning. I was DONE! we broke camp and went home.

Hubby still camps now and again and the daughter did too - but not anymore. and, I'll NEVER do it again. :p

DownUnderNZer

DREAM 2: Celtic Noodle

Have just looked at your question now as FINALLY on a PC and not via the small screen of my mobile phone which is limited in many ways.

However, I did dream this last night, so....still without your question, but it may still have relevance.

DREAM: My sister is auditing this wealthy guy and trying to help him with this "tax issue".
He picks her and myself up in this brand new 4 wheel drive and ignores me completely, but is polite to her. She is going over all this paperwork of his and looking at his private financial details on a PC there and then in what looks like his apartment.

She says to me: He is really really wealthy. Actually, his mother or parents are wealthy, not him, but he has tabs into it ONLY he hasnt been doing a really good job of how he spends or invests it, so that is why Im here to sort something out so that the heat isnt too strong.

Throughout this investigaation he is really approachable and nice and you can actually see he has set up this business and has a team doing all the work to run it etc and part of it is going towards helping poor nations or underprivileged children etc as well as doing what he wants to do as a business. Tech savvy. And although it is a really classy impressive set up part of the building is missing as well as roof!!!!

At the end of it, there I am standing across the road with my tax agent sister and younger sister now, working out how to get home yet all the time agreeing he is still a nice guy to deal with only a little perplexed as to why he has left us kind of stranded despite my sister's help. We have no idea where we really are, but know at some point a taxi is bound to come or even a bus.

That was it.....:)

krystalkitty

Hi,

I'm sorry I had a dream but when I woke up I just couldnt remember anything but there was bread and this was important.. I was hoping the rest of it comes back to me..

I had a look at what bread meant and it is what keeps us going so it could be that this opportunity will keep you going.. sustains you.. perhaps sustain a lifestyle via financial rewards.. It can be a symbol of strength as well so could refer to you needing to have strength to follow your heart even when it seems a bit tough..
Then there is the bible story of bread and fish ... bread seems enough to keep everyone going..

Sorry was a bit lacking hoping tonight will be better and can remember more.

KK :)

celticnoodle

Have just looked at your question now as FINALLY on a PC and not via the small screen of my mobile phone which is limited in many ways.

oh hey, I fully understand that!

However, I did dream this last night, so....still without your question, but it may still have relevance.

DREAM: My sister is auditing this wealthy guy and trying to help him with this "tax issue".
He picks her and myself up in this brand new 4 wheel drive and ignores me completely, but is polite to her. She is going over all this paperwork of his and looking at his private financial details on a PC there and then in what looks like his apartment.

She says to me: He is really really wealthy. Actually, his mother or parents are wealthy, not him, but he has tabs into it ONLY he hasnt been doing a really good job of how he spends or invests it, so that is why Im here to sort something out so that the heat isnt too strong.

Throughout this investigaation he is really approachable and nice and you can actually see he has set up this business and has a team doing all the work to run it etc and part of it is going towards helping poor nations or underprivileged children etc as well as doing what he wants to do as a business. Tech savvy. And although it is a really classy impressive set up part of the building is missing as well as roof!!!!

At the end of it, there I am standing across the road with my tax agent sister and younger sister now, working out how to get home yet all the time agreeing he is still a nice guy to deal with only a little perplexed as to why he has left us kind of stranded despite my sister's help. We have no idea where we really are, but know at some point a taxi is bound to come or even a bus.

That was it.....:)
hmmmm...a bit odd of a dream. I'll think on it for awhile and come back to give what I think it could mean. Thank you. :)

celticnoodle

Hi,

I'm sorry I had a dream but when I woke up I just couldnt remember anything but there was bread and this was important.. I was hoping the rest of it comes back to me..

I had a look at what bread meant and it is what keeps us going so it could be that this opportunity will keep you going.. sustains you.. perhaps sustain a lifestyle via financial rewards.. It can be a symbol of strength as well so could refer to you needing to have strength to follow your heart even when it seems a bit tough..
Then there is the bible story of bread and fish ... bread seems enough to keep everyone going..

Sorry was a bit lacking hoping tonight will be better and can remember more.

KK :)
Yes, actually this opportunity could really help me out A LOT. It would be financially good for me too.

Thank you KK. :)

YDM42

No dreams yet my dear, but I'm am setting my intention and in my dream gear for you.

DownUnderNZer

Did dream...just cant recall. :(

About tax auditing dream. Maybe you will be in a position to help the person offering you an opportunit out of a fix....works both ways...one helping and the other expanding whilst keeping everything tax friendly OR be careful, that no stone is left unturned, as it may be something that will catch up eventually and may not have been something to consider at the time.

My sister only interrogates....in real life....major fraud or tax evasions etc.